• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

StarCraft: Mid Tiers Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
DerpCity said:
Its unfortunate, I know. They're even less bulletproof than an overgrown worm. Like, seriously Blizzard?
Wait. The Nydus worm probably has a pretty serious feat. Remember when Kerrigan road one in to attack Duran? I wonder how much concrete that thing destroyed to burrow up...

I do appreciate that scene though, since Kerrigan gets a multi-ton crystal dropped on her that then explodes and she is completely unharmed. Lends justification to her durability.

I just watched it, and the Nydus is smaller than I thought it would be. Should be big enough to transport an Ultralisk through it, shouldn't it? At least its Wall level. Still an amazing cutscene, as per Blizzard's standards.

Anyway, this kind of got off track. I've updated the Nova Terra, Sarah Kerriga, Marine, and Zergling profiles accordingly. I think that's about it?

We generally tend to avoid the + sign in the tier section.

It is fine in the Attack Potency section, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back