• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star vs. the Forces of Evil Discussion Thread

The one true shipping is TomCo, all else is irrelevant.

I hate Ponyhead with every fiber of my being.

Season 2 was great all around though. I felt like it kind of got stuck around the midway point, but it got better near the end. While I can't say the overall storyline was good from beginning to end, it was great for the most time. I really liked how they humanized Ludo and his family though. He seems to really care about his little brother, which tugged at my heart strings.

Her Princess Song? I guess adding it to her gallery isn't a bad idea, I'm just a bit concerned that it might be a bit to spoilery.

I'm gonna work on Toffee's profile soon. How would it work exactly?

Tier: At least 5-B, likely 3-A | At least Low 2-C, likely 2-C

Attack Potency:
At least Planet level (Should be immensely above Helios and Zedlord, both of which were said to be capable of destroying planets, with the ladder being said to blow one up), likely Universe level (Should be above Tom at his peak, who was said to be able to destroy universes with his trash) | At least Universe level+, likely Multi-Universe level (Completely destroyed Omnitraxus Prime, who was one with space-time. Stomped the entirety of The High Magic Council in single combat without exerting himself)

Speed: At least Subsonic (Should be faster than River Butterfly) | At least Sub-Relativistic (Much faster than even Hekapoo)

Lifting Strength: Unknow | At least Galactic (Stronger than Omnitraxus Prime, whose body contains an entire galaxy)

Durability: At least Planet level, likely Universe level (Star required the use of one of her strongest spells to destroy his original body) | At least Universe level+, likely Multi-Universe level (Shrugged off hits from The High Magic Council without any injury whatsoever)

Key: Original Body | Possessing Ludo

Thoughts on that so far?

By the way, do you think Tom's Universe statement should scale to his durability at all? If his parties destroy universes, then that implies he mightve been at the epicenter of it at one point.

They drop universe busting statements like its no big deal, with a few characters being said to have the ability to destroy the universes like a common thing, with even weaker magic users having the ability to destroy planets and create blackholes. But for the most part its just a slice-of-life show that's turning into a more fantasy-adventure series.

Yep. She'll scale directly to Omnitraxus Prime, whose basically a living space-time continuum since she put up the best fight against Toffee. Might scale to Eclipsa Butterfly too.

Hmm....this is definitely nice for this and all, that's good. But does Star stay the same aside from maybe her wand going up to Low 2-C or how will this be like now?

No, my queen. Star is nowhere near your skill level at her age. She's far beyond it. In fact, I haven't seen anything like this......since Queen Eclipsa.
~ Baby​
^ Baby says that Star is beyond her mother and closer in power to Eclipsa, so Eclipsa is actually far above Moon.

I just realized that the power of the verse heading is rather lacking of how powerful it is and such.

After the changes and new characters pages are done, that should probably be revised later.

Definitely.

Even being as conservative as possible, Omnitraxus Prime and anyone who scales from him would be like...what, High 3-A? Omnitraxus at full size is at least bigger than a galaxy (said galaxy in the background actually shrinks down with him when he condenses his size to talk with star, so it's definitely part of him and not just for show), and he can alter space-time of multiple timelines in order to fix time loops and anomalies. This goes well with the statements of random characters nowhere near the High Council's levels being able to destroy universes, though as I said before, straight up Tier 2 for Omni and co. seems more likely going off of what we've seen.

Aye.

So i saw a tweet from Daron Nefcy (Star Vs's creator, btw) that a Season 4 has been issued. I think it's been approved or something but i didn't read any further into that.

Toffee's nickname is "The Lizard" and he has a sludge like form, the wand and Star have a new look, plus Ludo having pink eyes may be a new pic for Star. Also, did you know Marco's initials spell MUD?

Star straight up obliterates Toffee after having restored all the magic inside the wand and even completely fixing it, which seems like a good enough reason to scale her to him now. She also restored all the members of the council, which includes that living time-space continuum. Star normally can tank all of her magic attacks so, I don't see why we assume her Mewnian form can't tank the same attack that "killed" Toffee when she straight up busts through Limbo itself to get to him. She uses all of her magic power to defeat him, which is why she suddenly falls to the ground and loses her wings. That form should be comparable to her mother's in any case, since her mother could trade blows with Toffee in that form.

Marco punches Toffee through the chest. Low 2-C Marco confirmed. Definately not PIS. Marco is just that strong.

Wow, the joke must've really gone over your head.

But seriously, I believe a revision is in order.

Sir Ovens said:
Marco punches Toffee through the chest. Low 2-C Marco confirmed. Definately not PIS. Marco is just that strong.

To be fair, he's also hurt Tom before. He's also trained for 30 years so who knows, it might not be PIS.

Sub-Rel Marco isn't PIS. At this point, anything's possible.

Bump as several profiles needs to be revised like Star for example, who has a new form.

Dark649 said:
Bump as several profiles needs to be revised like Star for example, who has a new form.

I'll watch the episodes today and make a thread detailing the changes.

He took a beam that was disentegrating him, but barely survived in a dead like state. (Judging from the preview image i expected him to become big and corrupt the area in that state)

Oh and also New Mewberty Star can be activated in her sleep and can create portal without need of dimensional scissors (I can watch episodes early in the morning since I have Disney app).

You can tell the new informations to Darkanine since he is also very aware of the series.

I made the discussion thread to inform others as well. So Nanatsu no Taizai can have a discussion thread, but not this series?

Back