• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star versus the Forces of Evil: AP Upgrade

All the magical users in SVTFOE are only the surface of a bowl made of infinity toward glossaryck.

Glossarack should be infinite times stronger than anyone in the cast.

Omnitraxus is multiversal in the show and in the guidebooks.

Totallynotchewbacca said:
Wait do i sense a bill upgrade from that!?!?!?!?!!!
Nah it just justifies the rating he already has.

Antvasima said:
I think that Ryukama makes sense.
How about the wand affecting father time who keeps time going in the WHOLE multiverse and among other things like what we said about glossaryck because i agree the meteora statement is probably hyperbole

I am not sure. It is probably best to wait for input from other members.

How about the wand affecting father time who keeps time going in the WHOLE multiverse and among other things like what we said about glossaryck because i agree the meteora statement is probably hyperbole
I don't know the context. You'd have to ask more knowledgeable members.

No I brought up the point that Glossaryck is the most powerful magic user in the multiverse and one of the most powerful in general (and if it DOES include gravity falls then that is a big feat) and star knocked a guy who keeps time going in the Entire multiverse

how about star affecting father time which stopped time in presumably the entire multiverse
Do you have a scan of this? Because the way this is described is a multiversal time stop feat, which is not actually 2-A.

well it would be to long to show you so here is what happened but she stops time accidently so she has to go to father time in his dimension who keeps . time going forward in the multiverse on his hamster wheel and he tells star that she pushed him off his wheel which stopped time in the multiverse

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I feel like we are too strict on scaling to crossovers, especially when they're made by the same people.
You can check through our standards here: Crossovers

well cameos are said to not be used for power scaling but there tends to be MANY MANY of thses cameos like pictures of bill everywhere, future worm going to the gravity falls and svtfoe verse respectively, one scene depicts a circle that is ominously similar to the zodiac circle, a sev'ral times poster in marcos locker, some tourists that appeared in gravity falls appear in Star vs, Eclipsa even pulled a bill move by making a seemingly innocent deal but you know is evil and will solidify your fate later on. There are also a lot of all seeing eye references with one being a spell which is yellow with a black slit going down the eye and you could see anyone you like (much like bill being able to see basically everything sense doohicky) heck even marco on his livestream even says he MET bill when asked if he met a floating yellow triangle!

I don't know but this many pieces of evidence seems to indicate that they are definately connected to one another

True @Totally. If there was only 2... It would be safe to say it isn't. But so many cameos and references to one another, following a direct " Oh I met so and so " , Rick's Multiverse having a alternate version of Mabel and Dipper, the Journal appearing in Rick and Morty , Rick stating that he was going to eliminate Bill easily, alongside several things hints to them being a single, albeit complex Multiverse.

Do you have a scan of this? Because the way this is described is a multiversal time stop feat, which is not actually 2-A.

True, but wouldn't Omni be 2-A anyways for embodying space-time, wheteas FT is only time? Not to mention him being > the embodiment of multiversal time.

Omni might be but i don't know why people keep saying he is the strongest other than glossaryck because that should probably be hekapoo

Also why isn't she genius like the others i mean RHOMBULOUS is smarter than her right now!?!?!!

Omnitraxus definitely isn't the strongest. He's portrayed comparable to the Magic Council, and even weaker at times [ Ahem Toffee Possessed Ludo vs the Magic Council fight ]

Back