• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

STAR AND STRIPE VS MERUEM

I hope this works better and if not, Well, I'll go for another one vs.

• Battle location: nabu island
  • Both in-character
  • Speed is equalized
  • Initial distance: 100 meters
  • Win by KO or death
  • Pre Rose Meruem is used.
  • Restricted Next Generation Hypersonic Intercontinental Cruise Punch
  • star knows how the nen works
  • Meruem knows how the new order works

Last edited:
Could she make a rule that says “Hostile Ren cannot affect me?” or something?
In versus threads we cannot have Star make up powers she's never showcased.

A rule affecting Nen/Magic/Chakra/KI or whatever is out of the question.

Since we know her power can't do everything, we shouldn't make assumptions on what she can do. Unless it's a safe assumption. Like, she can make the air solidify into her shape but 1000X bigger, which means there is no reason she couldn't make it smaller. Easy stuff like that.

If you don’t resist Fear manipulation, Madness manipulation, and paralysis inducement once nen is activated it’s gg

If this is thing than there is no fight here.

Star loses instantly due to having no protection against Nen or whatever it does.
Well, if Star just stays far away, then she should be unaffected since Meruem’s hostile Ren wouldn’t be able to reach her. It’s how she fought Shigaraki with a hax ability.

Well, if Star just stays far away, then she should be unaffected since Meruem’s hostile Ren wouldn’t be able to reach her. It’s how she fought Shigaraki with a hax ability.
His range is tens of kilometers with his Nen techniques. Her range is only tens of kilometers with shockwaves from her giant.

Her giant itself would be like a hundreds of meters to 1 km at most.

Her air erasure range is only 100 meters.

Also I'm heavily against giving one sided knowledge. If someone gets knowledge, they should both get knowledge. I don't see how that is a noticeable fight in the slightest.

I made several changes to see if it goes better I doubt I don't know if he will star his optional equipment

Back