• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stanley S. Squarepants (Exaggerated) VS Logan paul VS Mayron Legenrok VS Õ¡½µéƒþ®║Son GokuÕ¡½µéƒþ®║(Exaggerated) VS Alexcar3000

Logan is easily stronger than everyone here combined

Alex's page is horrendously outdated, and it will probably stay that way for literally ever. He's pretty much abandoned Joke Battles because he thought it was becoming cancerous.

But to stick up for him, perhaps I should first mention this: Alex is power itself.

Because here's the thing about Alex: every keystroke you make, every revision to your characters, every "argument" you post, etc. That all draws from power, which draws from Alex.

I'm just going to botch the explanation, so I'll just use a comparison: there's a character out there named "Matthew", and his whole shtick is that he takes "all that was, is, and will be" and amplifies it to a spammingly infinite degree. In other words, he's already become unfathomably greater than everyone and everything before, while, and after they happen.

The creator of Matthew admitted that he may not stand much of a chance against Alex. So yeah, he's ridiculous.

Eternal figure said:
Yes but Logan mind controlled ryukuma in the past, ryukuma owns the site and is Alex's boss
Except Ryukama has a page and so do the contestants in this thread, therefore they all fall under Alex's influence ovo

yes but as the owner he can make or destroy anything on the wiki at will, including alex, which means he is clearly beyond the concept of power

> power

> a concept

-inhales- BOI

Also, as early as LV1 you've transcended the need for a page. There's so many LV that it cannot really be defined quantitatively (like, there's at least Tetranite confirmed LV, and there may be far, FAR more than Awesomite-MAX LV). And every single LV falls under the power embodied by Alex.

To put it simply: the magnitude of stomping Alex does here is "beyond all scientific definition".

ERRORSANESS edits and changes the edit to below infinitely below the concept of poop tier, keeps it there, oneshots A charachter like always, and reks the others

Mayron has the ability to overcome an infinity and alefinity number of tier and tiering systems, with or without tiers, everything infinitely, absolutely and eternally of all of the words and genres "infinite" and "alefinite" with the Ale-overcoming, with TXADO, TEAO, TXAEO, TXAEDO, TXAEDOM, BAE, BAAA, TXAEBAAAOD, BEADAA, TXAEBEADAADBAAAOM, etc. The only ones who will tie in this fight are Stanley, Logan and Mayron.

Also I have errorsaness tier and errorsannessfinity And Beyond ERRORSANESS Stuff whic which can overcome charachters that have the ability to overcome an infinity and alefinity number of tier and tiering systems, with or without tiers, everything infinitely, absolutely and eternally of all of the words and genres "infinite" and "alefinite" with the Ale-overcoming, with TXADO, TEAO, TXAEO, TXAEDO, TXAEDOM, BAE, BAAA, TXAEBAAAOD, BEADAA, TXAEBEADAADBAAAOM, etc And I also have Beyond ERRORSANESS and Beyond All memes and that makes me beyond all memes and Overcome no matter what.

Errorsaness said:
Also I have errorsaness tier and errorsannessfinity And Beyond ERRORSANESS Stuff whic which can overcome charachters that have the ability to overcome an infinity and alefinity number of tier and tiering systems, with or without tiers, everything infinitely, absolutely and eternally of all of the words and genres "infinite" and "alefinite" with the Ale-overcoming, with TXADO, TEAO, TXAEO, TXAEDO, TXAEDOM, BAE, BAAA, TXAEBAAAOD, BEADAA, TXAEBEADAADBAAAOM, etc And I also have Beyond ERRORSANESS and Beyond All memes and that makes me beyond all memes and Overcome no matter what.
Daffy, Mayron and Star Butterfly too.

That's fake news who put that also the reason I don't have an article is because my power will rekt the page. I tried to make a page but it said it was "too stronk" even when i put my power to infinitely below the concept of tiers

Your right and I oneshot the charachter with his present power. I control what his power is. In an instant I could make him poop tier if I want because he's my minion and I'm his boss so...

Errorsaness said:
Your right and I oneshot the charachter with his present power. I control what his power is. In an instant I could make him poop tier if I want because he's my minion and I'm his boss so...
Even if that happens, nothing will happen to Mayron, Daffy and Star Butterfly.

Dude I oneshot Daffy and Star butterfly because they tie with a charachter and The Errorsaness tier is beyond "Nothing will happen to" no matter what TXAEBEADAADBAAAOMFINITELY or TXAEBEADAADBAAAOMALEFINITELY and that was downplay

Errorsaness said:
Dude I oneshot Daffy and Star butterfly because they tie with a charachter and The Errorsaness tier is beyond "Nothing will happen to" no matter what TXAEBEADAADBAAAOMFINITELY or TXAEBEADAADBAAAOMALEFINITELY and that was downplay
Well, Mayron also ties in with them. And with the Errorsaness tier.

Holyhotsauce said:
Errorsaness said:
NO! descoosd
No seriously, Ale stomps everyone else here via quality.
She can stomps Goku, but with the exception of Mayron, Logan and Stanley. For he has TXADO, TAEO, TXAEO, TXAEDO, BAE, BAAA, BEADA, who have to overcome an infinity and alefinity number of tier and tiering systems, with or without tiers, everything infinitely, absolutely and eternally of all of the words and genres "infinite" and "alefinite" with the Ale-overcoming.

Carlos Mateus Araujo de Carvalho said:
Holyhotsauce said:
Errorsaness said:
NO! descoosd
She can stomps Goku, but with the exception of Mayron, Logan and Stanley. For he has TXADO, TAEO, TXAEO, TXAEDO, BAE, BAAA, BEADA, who have to overcome an infinity and alefinity number of tier and tiering systems, with or without tiers, everything infinitely, absolutely and eternally of all of the words and genres "infinite" and "alefinite" with the Ale-overcoming.
Ale still stomps via quality.

Holyhotsauce said:
Holyhotsauce said:
Errorsaness said:
NO! descoosd
Ale still stomps via quality.
Even if that happens, nothing will happen to Mayron, Logan, Stanley, TXADO BAE, BAAA, etc.

Holyhotsauce said:
Errorsaness said:
NO! descoosd
1. De person can't stomp me for I have TXAEBEADAADOM, Errortier, ERRORSANESS Tier, And I overcome this statement And a charachter can't get stomped by him because he also has TXAEBEADAADOM

For he has TXADO, TAEO, TXAEO, TXAEDO, BAE, BAAA, BEADA, who have to overcome an infinity and alefinity number of tier and tiering systems, with or without tiers, everything infinitely, absolutely and eternally of all of the words and genres "infinite" and "alefinite" with the Ale-overcoming.

Overcame with this one tier: TXAEBEADAADOM and a few tiers stronger than that

Errorsaness said:
Holyhotsauce said:
Errorsaness said:
NO! descoosd
1. De person can't stomp me for I have TXAEBEADAADOM, Errortier, ERRORSANESS Tier, And I overcome this statement
And a charachter can't get stomped by him because he also has TXAEBEADAADOM

For he has TXADO, TAEO, TXAEO, TXAEDO, BAE, BAAA, BEADA, who have to overcome an infinity and alefinity number of tier and tiering systems, with or without tiers, everything infinitely, absolutely and eternally of all of the words and genres "infinite" and "alefinite" with the Ale-overcoming.

With this one tier: TXAEBEADAADOM and an entire system of tiers stronger than that
No, TXADO, TAEO, TXAEO, TXAEDO, BAE, BAAA, BEADA and TXAEBEADAADOM are not tiers, but rather uses to overcome an infinity and alefinity number of tier and tier systems, with or without tiers, everything infinitely, absolutely and eternally of all of the words and genres "infinite" and "alefinite" with the Ale-overcoming. Even if you try to overcome this statement against Mayron, it will be impossible. The two have the same level, and that draw will be exceeded infinitely and alefinitely.

Back