• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Stain vs Kabal
Both High 8-C
Speed Equalized?
Revenant Kabal is used.

Kabal:2 (ecstasy_amphetamine,StillWinston)
Stain:7(Bruhtelho,Popted2,Arcker123,Apiesdeathbylazer,FluffycreatureZ,Oleggator,Flashlight237)

ddspaix-d487d960-1c39-4a23-aa9d-534fff8db10c.png
Kabal_MK11.png

Last edited:
Question: Do revenants canonically have blood?
just searching up "revenant kabal" on youtube gives multiple results showing him bleeding and if he didn't he'd have a resistance to blood manipulation on his profile which he dose not

i'll also give the ap for both
Stain is superior to 5% Deku who is 4.79 Tons of TNT
and
Kabal seems to be 2.53951331577 Tons to 3.41827770062 Tons
so Stain does hold an ap advantage i'll give my thoughts on the matchup once I wakeup

i'd give this to Stain

both are extremely skilled fighters and have plenty of experience to prove it
but Stain's quirk means he only has to cut kabal once and then lick it which he can do extremely fast
plus Stain's Immense Endurance means he can endure almost everything kabal throws at him and keep fighting
including his AP, Durability, and greater intelligence advantage just means Stain takes this pretty easily

Stain via AP, Durability, Bloodcurdle, Immense Endurance, and Intelligence

Kabal scales to Jax, who is twice as strong as his previous self thanks to receiving cybernetic upgrades. They all scale to a 2.5 ton feat so the upgrade makes anyone scaling to him approximately 5 tons.

How does Stain's quirk work? I'd like some detailed explanations like the quirk's range, effectiveness, and maybe some unique interactions with other powers.

Pretty sure it's total body paralysis and the time varies depending on the opponents blood type. How does Kabal's TK work? Is it thought based or does he need gestures? And will Kabal's undead immortality help him with normally lethal wounds?

Pretty sure it's total body paralysis and the time varies depending on the opponents blood type. How does Kabal's TK work? Is it thought based or does he need gestures? And will Kabal's undead immortality help him with normally lethal wounds?
Kabal's TK is basically him pulling you close to him by waving his arms back, but it's never seen in any of his story appearances. His undead immortality doesn't help with that, revenants are people simply revived and turned evil with no other benefits than being undead.

While Kabal's blood type isn't really known, Stain's ability appears to be limited to melee range. How does he get to him when Kabal uses ranged stuff like deadly gas & air slices or when Kabal has air mobility with his gas pack?

So his TK is both useless and outta character, wonderful.

Stain is really food at getting around range via agility and thrown weapons. Both Todoroki and Deku had better range then Stain and he nearly managed to beat them simultaneously.

The gas isn't shot out as a projectile but rather in a cloud of it. If any part of him somehow gets caught in the gas, it will quickly melt and corrode. So if Kabal sees him approaching for a melee attack or simply getting close to him, he can release a cloud of gas around him to fend him off.

His thrown weapons can be dealt with his hook swords, seeing how Kabal can defend from all directions using his speed to rapidly spin around. Plus if they fight in melee, Kabal has the upper hand due to having longer range with his hook swords. If given the opportunity, Kabal can disarm him using the swords, rendering his quirk slightly less useful without blades to use in close range.

• So Stain is hard to disarm considering the dozen or so small knives just on him, plus the fact that he has random bits of sharp metal worked into his clothes. His boots are notable for having large, sharp spikes on the toes.
  • Kabal disarming Stain would also require Kabal to be a bit more skilled then Stain
  • Those hook swords don't appear to be much longer then Stain's katana.
  • Considering speed is equalized, I'm not sure how much his enhanced speed will help, unless it's a speed boost to his normal rating.
  • His breath attack says nothing about it affecting metal weapons
  • Deku also uses wind blasts in combat and stain was pretty good at dodging those.

I meant that he could disarm the knives he's currently equipped with by snatching them with the hooked end of his swords. The other blades that Stain has isn't a problem until he takes them off their sheath.

Kabal has been fighting for 50+ years already with his experience in the hook sword fighting style and several other martial arts including capoeira, plus he has fought on par with other skilled fighters as well. His lifting strength would also help in disarming Stain or even clashing against a powerful attack.

Kabal can double his range by linking the swords together, creating a makeshift whip out of his hook swords. The gas may not affect stuff like metal, but I only mentioned it as a threat to Stain himself rather than his weapons. Plus he could dodge the gas if Kabal uses it to breathe on him but won't be dodging it if Kabal emits it around himself to create a small cloud, forcing Stain to stay away from him (assuming he knows what the gas does)

Guess I'll vote stain. Whilst he is outclassed in skill it isn't such a difference to not get hit once which is all he needs to win

I'm voting for Kabal. I'm convinced that he could win with my reasoning, but I'm still open for counterarguments which I haven't heard of yet.

Fear Manip won't really do much I feel if its inconsistent tbh

Anyway gonna lean on Kabal for this as he has better ranged options (tens of metres vs several) and is more than able to keep up with the guy. Anyway Stain's blades aren't gonna be as good as Kabal's cause he's got a pair of hookswords which are more versatile and a better LS (Class K vs Class 5 is a pretty steep gap from the looks of things) and Kabal can just breathe out a cloud of gas and melt Stain's arms off which is more useful than drawing a blade on your opponent's skin imo

EDIT: Quick question, you can still breathe after Stain's paralyzes you right? If so can't Kabal still just breathe at him then?

Back