• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy 8) vs Luke Skywalker (Star Wars)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmm you might want to wait until mindhax boi get his powers updated, because he'll resist just about everything in Squall's arsenal lol

WeeklyBattles said:
Mmmmm you might want to wait until mindhax boi get his powers updated, because he'll resist just about everything in Squall's arsenal lol
I like both so just counting you too. Luke: 2 Squall: 0

Schnee One said:
Seriously?!
I sort of saw it coming eventually considering how fluid the force is. But good news for you I too will be upgrading Squall! He shall not be named is helping me ovo.

Squall has pretty strong mind manipulation resistance but I don't think it's enough to save him here. Luke's mindhax is ridiculous (I think this is a stomp honestly, Squall doesn't really have any win conditions) but this is a problem with Luke threads in general.

WeeklyBattles said:
Squall has the AP, just saying.

I don't think Squall has the resistances for 'Luke Thinks' :( as much as I love my boy Squall the force is stupidly broken. He def has the AP advantage though.

Never ever implied that Luke didnt win.

Just pointing out that Squall has (more likely than not) an AP advantage enough to kill the boy.

@Weekly Squall can fight baseline 3-Cs. For reference.

This is a stomp for Luke tbh. Luke thinks and Squall gets Mind manipulated into oblivion. Squall would have to instantly start with Silence to even have a chance and he probably can't get it off prior to getting mind haxed.

I honestly just think it is decisive. But I will let weekly be the judge. If he think it is a stomp or mismatch, may thou sayeth the admin that he may closeth thine thread amen.

Squall takes it, mid diff. Squall has tanked Flare, Ultima and Ultimecia's Apocolypse spell, which ignores durability and has already contended with and defeated someoneone stronger than Luke and Abeloth both in Ultimecia, unless someone has feats of Luke tanking small planets being thrown at him like Ultimecia does after junctioning Griever. Plus, Squall has had worse done to him mind-hax wise than what any force user can muster in SW. Griever wasn't an illusion.

Ultimecia/japanese dialouge:

I will summon the one you believe is most powerful. The stronger you believe he is, the stronger he becomes. That will surely make you suffer. Muahaha!

She literally summoned what Squall considers his embodiement of strength out of his mind, which is his lion neclace, Griever, and proceeds to manifest it for the party to fight. No comparison. Luke can't do stuff like that, so mind hax are out. If Luke scales to Abeloth then Squall scales to Ultimecia, so defeating someone far weaker than final form Ultimecia shouldn't be too much trouble since Ulty already solos the SW verse as a whole and Squall withstood attacks from her, dealt damage to her, put up with her superior mind hax. Squall takes it.

Luke has feats of being unmoved by the supermassive black hole that holds the galaxy together and he dwarfs the power of force users that can toss around stars.

Luke also is unaffected by mind hax that can affect every sentient being in the galaxy (ie. >>>10 quadrillion minds) and he has mind hax stronger than that. Squall's mind hax isnt even close to that.

<Unless someone has feats of tanking Small planets being thrown

<Luke, a Multi Solar System character

Even ignoring this, Luke mindhaxes

Yeah and Luke doesnt even have his updated powers which would give him a resistance to everything in Squall's arsenal

Actually, Everlasting said something about the FF8 characters being 3-C since they're so close to it.

I don't recall the feat being casual nor characters barring the top tiers like Ultimecia and Caius scaling up to it

Well it was a feat from one of Squalls summons. It was argued that the party was stronger then their best summons.

The Eden calc was incredibly close to 3-C so it was decided it would be more accurate to keep them at 3-C.

Anyway

Luke scales to Abeloth, who Stomps Son and Daughter who will be baseline 3C

Squall is baseline 3C and has no Hax that work

Sorry, but I gotta close this

Next time try Morrigan Aensland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back