• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spy vs Hitman RE-DO (Grace)

IMG 2454
IMG 2455
Since the last time these two fought, James Bond (Composite) has gotten more abilities and gadgets which can even the playing field against his arch nemesis on this website, Agent 47

Both at 9-B

Both have extensive prior knowledge on each other

Takes place in a deserted Motel

The Spy: 0

The Hitman: 0

Inconclusive: 8 (Jack, Crimson, KLOL, Dargoo, Sch, Zark, Starter Armor)

Not really. It's just a great match-up, but James doesn't really have a chance without prior knowledge. At least here he has a chance even if he still losses

Oh gosh I have no clue how this is gonna go.

I don't know if I wanna touch this

Isn't Agwnt 47 still essentially the perfect killer or whatever? I forgot his whole thing.

Basically James now has Invisibility, thermovision, smoke manipulation etc which he didn't have before. Also now I know that precog isn't combat applicable

So much more even

His Instinct helps a lot with invisibility and smoke though, yes? From what I understand that was an argument used last time.

It does? Because they act totally the same? Hmm. Fair enough.

They have all of their equipment, I assume?

Up to 9-B for both but yeah

Instinct allows 47 to find points of interest and weaknesses, see in the dark etc. Thermovision lets James see heat signatures in absolute dark and basically nullifies Agent 47's ability to stay one step ahead

Okay so I really wanna leave a vote but I honestly have no idea who would be winning this. They both have so much skill, likely equal amounts of AP and are generall just even in most regards. Ugh...almost makes me wanna go inconclusive. If they both have extensive prior knowledge that also eliminates any room for error and it almost feels like s who shoots first situation. Ugh.

I hate thinking

Ok time to stop sitting around and actually vote here.

AP is advantage 47 by about 2x, but I doubt that will matter too much here. Speed is equal, hell, the two probably have the same feats.

I mean legit, these two are just the same character with some differences. 47 is more ruthless, but will that matter in a 1v1? And they also likely have similar experiences, intelligence... Jesus.

Honestly voting incon. It is legit impossible to seperate the two. 47 still appears slightly stronger than Bond, and if the two were tasked to assassinate the other, my money would be on 47 to win that. But in a straight 1v1, I honestly see the two of them just drawing, shooting, and killing each other immediately.

Back