• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Springtrap Vs The Trapper

Now this is a very close debate. Both have very similar skill sets, both are about the same in terms of stats, and both take a similar approach to attacking their victims. However, one of The Trapper's biggest weaknesses is the fact that he makes a lot of noise when he goes on the attack with his chainsaw, which can be turned against him by Springtrap.

Springtrap is a very sneaky character, able to hide in the shadows of the security cameras even better than Freddy could in the first game, and this sneaky behavior would help him in the long run. Add to this the fact that this is taking place in Springtrap's home turf, and he may even be able to have the Phantom animatronics help him here, and Springtrap may have the advantage.

However, this would be extremely difficult for him, as the Trapper does have his chainsaw, which will slice into him if he makes a bad move, and if he gets caught in a bear trap, despite him not feeling any pain, it would take him at least a minute or so to get himself out, more than enough time for the Trapper to take advantage of his opponent's weakness.

However, in the end, I will give my vote to Springtrap due to the home court advantage, and his higher endurance. Plus, considering how careful he is, I would imagine he wouldn't accidentally bumble into one of the bear traps, as those things are very big and pretty obvious, especially in a building where they're completely out of place.

Winner: Springtrap

I was referring to Starter's argument which heavily revolved aroun the Trapper being noisy due to using a weapon he doesnt have

"He carries a deadly and cruel chainsaw which he wields with devastating violence, seemingly imbuing him with a superhuman speed for a while."

It says this in his description, so, what's that supposed to mean? If this isn't true, than I was clearly misinformed.

...So it appears i forgot to change the quote when i made the Trapper's profile, the quote was describing the Hillbilly

WeeklyBattles said:
...So it appears i forgot to change the quote when i made the Trapper's profile, the quote was describing the Hillbilly
Okay, thank you Weekly. I was working with false information, apparently. Anyway, I still vote Springtrap for the field advantage and the "Phantom animatronic" factor. Because they're so close in terms of stats and approach of attack, location truly is everything here.

Back