• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy, your vote's for Springtrap, right? Just double-checking.

Springtrap (Five Nights at Freddy's) - 3 (Jack, LSirLancelot, Holy)

Gatherer - 1 (Crimson)

Coolio.

I'm a man of my word.

Most of the points have been made already. Springtrap is stealthier, can cause hallucinations and probably has an edge in AP too, which I believe puts this match in his favour, though I think it'll be close as well

A point needs to be made. This is GAME Springtrap. Not the Novel version. All of the arguments pointing towards his feats in the Silver Eyes and the Twisted Ones are invalid.

Also, to be fair, the Gatherers should resist illusion/perception manip as part of their madness resistence. The Shadow causes illusions by just being in an area, and Gatherers aren't affected by this.

So, yeah. This fight is gonna come down to fisticuffs because neither of them have hax which can destroy the other, at which point I definately believe the Grunt has this. Afton taking apart the animatronics should not be a feat of his. The scene is in 8-bit, and has little to no proof that Afton actually head-on attacked the animatronics. Hell, he built them. Do you think that he wouldn't have a way to turn them off.

Besides, it's been stated a million and one times that the animatronics most often don't have any killer instinct, especially the original cast (Except for Golden Freddy) of four, who Afton takes to pieces. They try to overpower a human and stuff them. If they grab Afton, he can just use his knowledge of their workings to shut them down.

Having springlocks stuffed into his muscles and joints will also restrict his motion. I'm sorry, how does this guy win again?

I really don't see Springtrap countering the resistances of the Gatherer. Additionally, nothing has been said in dealing with Gatherer's Immortality. Do either have calcs for them? If not, I'm voting Gatherer.

I'm not a fan of Crimson's reasoning of Afton just shut them down, but that was in human form, it was literally another physicality and probably isn't scaleable.

If it comes down to a melee fight, Springtrap will lose purely because of immortality.

Neither have calcs, however I could try and find the highest distance you could drop a crate/barrel on one for the Gatherers.

They can also shatter heavily foritified doors seen here:

https://youtu.be/TfBsDV5VrxY

I could try to do a calc in a bit, if you fancy.

Mr. Bambu said:
I could try to do a calc in a bit, if you fancy.
https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/4Ju...orus_image/image/47194416/screenshot07.0.jpeg

This was the highest image I could find, and the heaviest thing you can drop on them is either a wooden barrel , or a wooden crate. You could do a high/low end based on if they are filled with liquid/food respectively. For the height, there is a dead body in one of the hanging cages, and a hanging cage in near the stairwell.

Also, you can calc the door shatter in that video just using an average male height for the gatherer. They can also break steel doors off their hinges in one or two bashes.

Also,

Springtrap (Five Nights at Freddy's) - 3 (Jack, LSirLancelot, Holy)

Gatherer - 2 (Crimson, Bambu)

Okay. I am done with the Winnie the Pooh calc which makes stuffed animals 8-B and now I can work on this.

It is now, yes. EDIT: Yes, but Gatherer is far into Wall level, whereas Springtrap does not appear to have a calc and is thus baseline.

Springtrap seems to be more skilled and I don't see Gatherer taking this, so springtrap could immobilize him, since inducing madness won't work on him. I vote Springtrap

Konaguna said:
Springtrap seems to be more skilled and I don't see Gatherer taking this, so springtrap could immobilize him, since inducing madness won't work on him. I vote Springtrap
There is a calc out right now that would make this an AP Stomp once it gets accepted, the only reason that this isn't closed is that we still don't have an evaluation.

wait I'm seeing on Gatherers page that his head can be kept alive, so if Springtrap destroys his head seperately would that kill the G? I've forgotten much about Amnesia, but surely springtrap is above the player in the game

Yeah, head destruction would kill them, as the extent of the Type 2 Immortality that Vitae gives was shown to be keeping Agrippa's head alive.

Gatherers were able to violently shatter a wooden door, which would make this an AP stomp as Springtrap has no calcs.

but the Gatherers are just walking flesh piles aren't they? Even with AP advantage Springtrap could still outmaneuver it and crush it's head, I do believe Animatronics have that kind of raw power

Springtrap has no calc. Ergo he is baseline until proven conclusively otherwise. Yeah, he's probably higher, but we can't just eyeball stuff.

And... at baseline, no. Springtrap is dead from a single hit from a higher-end 9-B. Attacks not far below baseline 9-B (Street level+) only stop it for a second. Springtrap has no way to meaningfully kill Gatherer.

Gatherer, once the calc is eval'd, will have an AP advantage of 265.4x.

Just for reference. I am normally not one for going around calling one-shot. I find it to be a bad way to get a good match idea scrapped because someone will lose. Most tend to think 5x is one-shot. I'm more inclined to a conservative 10x.

In this scenario, Gatherer's sneeze will turn Springtrap into hot metal paste on the ground.

I think it's pretty clear who the winner is. SpringTrap can rip the Gatherers limb from limb and still keep going. Gatherers win.

Yeah this is an AP stomp, the fact that people keep voting for the stomped character is a disturbing display of bias.

Gatherer has, let me reiterate, 200x Springtrap's AP. One-Shot is generally ambiguous but I tend to consider it roundabouts 10x, which is higher than most who consider it 5x.

Springtrap is instant killed and this should be closed tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back