• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
VersusJunkie54 said:
Effortlessly overpowering it, slamming it against a wall then disentigrating it isin't a stomp? I'm pretty sure it is.
Good thing bloodlusting is a thing is VS debates then......

Yeah, but they're not bloodlusted, are they?

@Why are all the good usernames taken? rs William Afton was able to one shot the animatronics. These animatronics are capable of shoving a man (A trained one that is struggling, mind you) into a suit with so much force that it literally kills him and pops his eyes out of his skull. Freddy Fazbear is stronger than Fredbear, who is capable of this. They can also stomp an armed security guard. They can also toss massive arcade cabinets like a toy. William was able to literally rip the animatronics in half. After he became Springtrap, he became far stronger. He also survived being burned alive. Springtrap < Doors? Really?

Springtrap < Several dozens meters of solid Earth < Demodogs <<< Demogorgon<< Eleven.

As I said. I'll request for this matchup to be removed at some point. As Eleven literally tilts her head to the side and Springtrap scatters apart. He's literally fodder to her.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Springtrap < Several dozens meters of solid Earth < Demodogs <<< Demogorgon<< Eleven.

As I said. I'll request for this matchup to be removed at some point. As Eleven literally tilts her head to the side and Springtrap scatters apart. He's literally fodder to her.
But her durability is still terrible and springtrap has multiple ways to sneak up on her or distract her; like summoning the souls of dead children to jumpscare her. (Just a note but I hate FNAF a lot).

Why are all the good usernames taken? rs said:
Yes.
Steel doors > all those feats
It takes about 100 joules to break through steel. Springtrap can hit much harder than someone who can bite with 14,758 joules of force.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Link me to the Demodog feat.

Noahkaismith said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
Link me to the Demodog feat.
Here is the Demodog feat AND the Demogorgon feat with bios just in case if more proof is needed.

The Demogorgon Information: http://strangerthings.wikia.com/wiki/The_Demogorgo

Demogorgon Species Information: http://strangerthings.wikia.com/wiki/Demogorgon_(species)

Eleven's Bio: http://strangerthings.wikia.com/wiki/Eleve

Eleven Killing the Biped Demogorgon: https://youtu.be/IsIGk23I1h4

Eleven Killing the Demodogs: https://youtu.be/c167-NV_-v0

Snip
You do realize that thr average human can output over 150 joules?

Im pretty sure a 2 feet thick steel door that kept back said animatronics with 14K bite forces would trump a barely physically superior Springtrap.

Steel door solos.

</div> Snip </div> She wouldn't get scarred by ghosts, seeing as she walked up to the Demigorgon just fine.

And i find it unlikely that it could scare her long enough for the slow, very very loud Springtrap to sneak up on her.

And if she does get scared, her telekinesis reacts out of fear and disassembles Spring Trap with negative ease

Why are all the good usernames taken? rs said:
Snip

She wouldn't get scarred by ghosts, seeing as she walked up to the Demigorgon just fine.

And i find it unlikely that it could scare her long enough for the slow, very very loud Springtrap to sneak up on her.

And if she does get scared, her telekinesis reacts out of fear and disassembles Spring Trap with negative ease
Exactly. Eleven has used her powers unconsciously before. The prime example being her opening the Gate. Eleven also could atomize Spring Trap if she wanted to. She did that to the Demogorgon. I have the link to that feat above in a previous post.

Then the profile should be updated. Because as of now (With what's currently on the profile), I can't see her easily beating Sprintrap.

EliminatorVenom said:
Then the profile should be updated. Because as of now (With what's currently on the profile), I can't see her easily beating Sprintrap.
Who is in charge of updating profiles or typically does it? If possible, I could give it an update. I have watched Stranger Things a few times and plan on rewatching it again.

@Derpy

You can make a content revision thread, with links and information about the feats you mentioned, and suggesting the changes.

EliminatorVenom said:
@Derpy
You can make a content revision thread, with links and information about the feats you mentioned, and suggesting the changes.
Can you point me to an example?

And does this count? It already existed if it does and I am currenly in the process of speeding up the process with calculations that I made to substitute the calculations someone forgot to post.

I managed to calculate the possible season one minimum based on her portal opening power and it is present within the thread along with my other notes and a quote from Mr. Clarke if you are curious. However, I have yet to figure out the means of calculating the exact power of her closing the Gate in season 2 as she powered up several electronics (from lights to cars) and buildings just as bright as Boo did in Monster's Inc. except it was majority of Hawkins that was affected, not just in a single building or a portion of a large factory.

Back