• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Maverick Zero X said:
Just two MFTL feats wouldn't warrant an upgrade.
Three if you count the string episode, possibly something in peak or Toon Force in nature.

There are still some fast projectile based speed feats yet to be calced also,

There's only around 3 to 7 MFTL feats for the series. That doesn't look so good since it's been around for 20 years.

TFSCell said:
There's only around 3 to 7 MFTL feats for the series. That doesn't look so good since it's been around for 20 years.
Where?

Anyway, the String feat's a blatant outlier considering he performs a 3-C feat in the same instance.

Anomalous N I W D E said:
Maverick Zero X said:
Just two MFTL feats wouldn't warrant an upgrade.
Three if you count the string episode, possibly something in peak or Toon Force in nature.
There are still some fast projectile based speed feats yet to be calced also,
Spongebob also technically scales to the Atlanteans in Atlantis Squarepantis who travelled interstellar distances according to their backstory (can't find any good clips at the moment but here's a picture)

9853C46B-6D23-4E16-ADF0-505E9A8A5937

TFSCell said:
The moon destruction feat is probably the best destruction feat to date.
Though it was accidental one with the jack in a box with SpongeBob and the rest failing to push the moon down however there is no doubt that it was even ******* widely acknowledged by characters in verse of SpongeBob becoming the entire moon after the destruction of it with sufficent amounts of water is his best feat in this catagory yet which would have of course increased his AP, Speed (Relativistic by sheer size alone.) And general absorption in general would defintely increase his range, with Santa even saying "Ho! Ho! Ho! You're a menace!!!" At the very end and rightfully so.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention! About Sandy's Jetpack (And the fact she made a perfect landing in going there.) That was calced to reach a good Relativistic rating somewhere on another thread as it was mentioned unvalued in her profile:

"Far higher flight speed with her jet pack (In "Sandy's Rocket", her jet pack took her from Bikini Bottom to the moon in 9 seconds.)"

Why the value wasn't added yet there is beyond me really.

The Jack in the Box busting the moon can probably be calculated at 5-B and added as Optional Equipment for Spongebob, even if he probably wouldn't use it as a weapon in-character.

Okay so this is basically what I got from KGiffoni about Sandy's Jetpack and then some from another thread, Quote:

KGiffoni wrote:

Distance between the Earth and the Moon is 384400km.

384400/9 = 42711.111km/s

That's 42711111m/s, Mach 125513, 14.2% times the SoL

Relativistic

Btw that gets us 547271700856296.3J for the Kinetic Energy utilizing the weight of a squirrel (600 grams)

Anomalous N I W D E wrote: Interesting... Now this could be a stretch but this take into account as reaction? She didn't fluster much in traveling there actually.

KGiffoni wrote: If she managed to make an accurate landing, yes. If she just crashed into the Moon, then no.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6kckmq (4:58)

She didn't crash and landed perfectly.

Sandy's profile isn't locked so one could still try to apply this revelation anyways.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Aw so imma downgrade Outlier Spongebob.
Although how good is the moon feat?
I'm asking her on that.

As for Sandy's Jet Pack and possible reactionary value there it is unless anyone's willing to acknowdge that.

How do y'all feel about this?

"For MFTL

-In "Night Light", Patrick runs to the sun & back

-In "Mooncation", Sandy literally just yeets herself from the moon to Saturn

-In "The String", Spongebob just ******* leaves the galaxy

For Planet

-In "Reef Blower", Spongebob's reef blower sucks up the entire ocean in roughly 8 seconds, which was calculated to be Planet Level. Spongebob pulled the cord hard enough for that to that to happen, and then it exploded in his & Squidward's faces. Characters are put into very similar situations various times, such as...

-In "A Flea In Her Dome", Sandy's treedome sucks up the entire ocean in roughly 14 seconds, which should be in the same ballpark as the Reef Blower feat

-In "The Main Drain", storybook versions of Krabs & Plankton as children survive getting sucked down the main drain, which sucked down the entire ocean, with Krabs keeping it plugged for a few moments. Although this feat wasn't performed by the real Krabs & Plankton, there's no reason the real ones would be weaker than their child selves from a storybook. THis should be usable as supporting evidence"

UltraChair said:
If we are counting video games feats, well.. He helped fight this guy
Yeah the Nicktoon verse have their own time eater, Though I must remark "The WHOLE Nickelodeon Multi-verse." Is just Multi-verse level given the description.

Also I'm surprised SpongeBob, Patrick, And other co. Don't have Acrobatics listed in their profile as throughout the series they have these throughout most notably would be in the fry cook games where Sponge and Pat participate in fry cooking based Olympics.

Back