• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SpongeBob vs Jimmy Neutron (Nicktoons Unite: Director's Cut)

So, it was agreed a month or 2 ago (I think) that the old version of the fight should've been redone given how SpongeBob has received a lot of upgrades (the original fight was made in 2019, so that should explain everything), so here I am now, making the rematch way too late.

Anyway, Jimmy is mad that his reboot was rejected by Nickelodeon, so he decides to fly all the way to Burbank, California to confront Nickelodeon's mascot.

Speed is =

Jimmy is 9-B while SpongeBob is 9-A

Both are fully equipped

Fight starts inside Nickelodeon Studios

I'm ready!:

Gotta blast!:

Incon:

Transmutation doesn't work here due to his new resistances, and spongebob can travel via portals if he gets BFR'd (Which were two of the original winccons Jimmy had), I do not know about Jimmy's mind manipulation potency

The Hypno-Beam worked on Jimmy's friends and parents all at once as seen when Evil Jimmy used it, which SpongeBob's resistance is above since Plankton's Jerktonium affected almost all of Bikini Bottom.

The Hypno-Beam worked on Jimmy's friends and parents all at once as seen when Evil Jimmy used it, which SpongeBob's resistance is above since Plankton's Jerktonium affected almost all of Bikini Bottom.
So Spongebob resists the potential win conditions that were brought up last time. But much of the stuff is resisted by Spongebob, the only things that may give Jimmy a chance are the De-Evilizer and the time remote. How do those work????

Back