• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
5-A vs a 9-B, with the only thing going for him being a 2-C page that he doesn't know is a 2-C page.

GyroNutz said:
5-A vs a 9-B, with the only thing going for him being a 2-C page that he doesn't know is a 2-C page.
He does´t know it, but he doen´t need to bust a universe to win, and just writing something ike "Chaos died" is something he would do in character with SBA taking in place, as his morality allows him to do that and his intelligence is at his peak, so he´s smart enought to think about doing that.

That is not how intelligence or in character works, and it takes Chaos less time to do anything than it takes spongebob to pull out the sheet and write something. Also he doesn't know that Chaos is called Chaos.

He can just write something like "and then I knew the name of that blue thing"

Again, Spongebob uses his hammerspace, pulls out his paper and pencil in a second and writes the stuff up in a few seconds.

Spongebob can dodge it, allowing him to earn more time. He can also use his gravity manip to make Chaos fall upwards.

Show feats of his gravity manip working on such a scale. Dodging something that huge while being spongebob seems unlikely.

If you look carefully, you can see that the ocean also starts to fall upwards slowly, or maybe that was just my imagination...

Bobsican said:
And lastly, as Chaos starts in his 5-A form, the tsunami thing would have happened already, making Spongebob to do not have to worry about that.
Chaos should be able to spawn tidal waves normally. There's no proof that application of Water Manip is limited to his Transformation.

Also, stop bringing up shit Spongebob hasn't done in character.

Nevermind, Spongebob one shots cuz he is actually High 5-A

Fine, but Spongebob can just fly upwards, so avoid the water.

As he is a small target, and the fact that most of Chaos´s beams lack the AoE big enought to actually one shot Spongebob, he should be able to use the page with some luck.

>5-A

>Can't 1 shot

lolwut

Chaos halts any and all movement on Spongebob's part via this:

Maverick Zero X said:
Also: "Status Effect Inducement (With Chaos Bind it can freeze the air around the opponents and immoblize them)"

Chaos can induce an affect akin to paralysis, which negates the chances of Spongebob being able to do anything. Simply washing Spongebob away or atomizing him with a 5-A laser would be easier, but this sets things in stone.
Also, 5-A Water manip with enough AoE to cover a city should do just fine.

Wokistan said:
>5-A
>Can't 1 shot

lolwut
I mean, you need a big enought AoE to bypass Mid-High regen.

And for the 5-A water, again, he can just fly a bit upwards, if Tails could, why can´t he?

Because tails didn't fight perfect chaos, and due to spongebob being way smaller it'd take him longer to anyways.

Ngl bob you seem to be really reaching for spongebob. How does he even win, even if he survives?

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I would like to point out that, since Spongebob is one meter tall here, the beams have more than enough AoE to attack his entire body at once, since they're bigger than Sonic's body, which is around one meter tall.
That´s why I said most beams. He can´t spam that one anyways, so Spongebob actually stands a chance.

Oh, I almost forgot about Chaos Bind, well, as Spongebob would likely just fall over to the floor when that happens, the impact should break it, allowing him to continue.

Why he wouldn´t need it to be spammed? For example, in Generations, he doesn´t even use it at that scale at all to begin with, as far I remember.

Spongebob can defend himself by enhancing himself with the magic page and then using his bubbes to keep up with the water and beams.

Even Chaos' smaller, rapid shot beams are larger than Sonic's body. They do have enough AoE to engulf Spongebob's body.

Oh, I almost forgot about Chaos Bind, well, as Spongebob would likely just fall over to the floor when that happens, the impact should break it, allowing him to continue.

No. Chaos Bind encompasses a wide area. It's not that can be dispelled by just falling over (which wouldn't even happen as Spongebob is frozen in place). That was a terrible argument.

Bob you realize that Chaos doing anything outright kills spongebob here regardless of his regen due to the massive AP gap, right? And also how writing takes longer than any of this.

Bobsican said:
Spongebob can defend himself by enhancing himself with the magic page and then using his bubbes to keep up with the water and beams.
When has Spongbob enhanced his durability with the Page?

Massively higher AP =/= AoE.

This would be right in normal circumstances, but with stuff like Regenerationn, even if an attack that was so powerful it didn´t really left no remains hitted Spongebob, if a fragment of his body is still there, he can regenerate.

Chaos Bind´s AoE and half of its effects seem to be game mechanics, better yet, can Perfect Chaos possibly even do it in the first place? Especially considering it´s a move he only does in a non-canon sidegame.

When it's 5-A to 9-B, AoE doesn't even matter there. The small amount of force distributed elsewhere by a preforation is enough to annihilate the body of SpongeBob in its totality.

Why exactly is his moveset game mechanics, and why would Perfect Chaos lose powers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back