• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spongebob Squarepants Discussion Thread

Can someone overview spongebob cosmic feats from all media games comic etc
FTL feats. I know of 2 (not counting string hax not because I disagree but other ones)

1. Scaling to patrick going to the sun and back in a few seconds (I can't find video but it's well known)

2. Scaling to Sandy surfing to saturn and back in a few seconds Time stamp: 0:35

Good speed feats He can react to lasers many times and IIRC Sb can reflect rainbows Light or something so possibly he can reflect a laser beam HE did that feat via karate spin which is upgraded which is in the movie game which i should play

Good speed feats He can react to lasers many times and IIRC Sb can reflect rainbows Light or something so possibly he can reflect a laser beam HE did that feat via karate spin which is upgraded which is in the movie game which i should play
imo I never understand why people think he is not FTL since there are more then 2 examples besides the String hax

Are the games allowed for Spongebob?

Sandy crater surfing to Saturn Calculation:

Time it takes for light to go to Earth from Sun + Earth to Moon: 8 Min 21.3 Sec

Time it takes for light to go to Saturn from Sun: 85 Min 4.8 Sec

85 Min 4.8 Sec - 8 Min 21.3 Sec = 76 Min 43.5 Sec -> Time it takes for light to go to Saturn from Moon

Sandy's time from Moon to Saturn: Approximately 5 seconds

76 Min 43.5 Sec to (Conversion) 4603.5 Sec / 5 Sec -> 920.7 times faster than light * 2 (for going back) = 1841.4 x FTL

Thoughts? (It might be closer to 6-8 seconds but yeah I think the speed for the spongebob characters need an updated)

Last edited:
should above calculation allow spongebob's speed and other characters to be up to FTL? (or an example of it). Aka add it to the page on the wiki

imo I never understand why people think he is not FTL since there are more then 2 examples besides the String hax

I mean i dont know they are kinda sperate but they are canon even tho vincent waller stated that the games are not canon in 2019 i think prawn and game character was in season 13

Here is a list of all the admins

@Psychomaster35 Is this calculation valid?

85 Min 4.8 Sec - 8 Min 21.3 Sec = 76 Min 43.5 Sec -> Time it takes for light to go to Saturn from Moon

76 Min 43.5 Sec to (Conversion) 4603.5 Sec / 5 Sec -> 920.7 times faster than light * 2 (for going back) = 1841.4 x FTL

Thoughts? (It might be closer to 6-8 seconds but yeah I think the speed for the spongebob characters need an updated)

I think it would be better to take the distance and the time it took to travel it to get the speed.

But responding, SpongeBob was declared by one of the writers not having a canon to call it such and one of the characters from the games appeared in the cartoon, games like "SpongeBob the Movie" show what happened after the end of it giving us more details so i think so
Not to mention that most of the games do not contradict the show, even having several things that happened in the show within them

I think it would be better to take the distance and the time it took to travel it to get the speed.
I mean it would take longer since I would have to convert the time it takes for light from moon to saturn into miles so it's kind of pointless when i can just use the time already.

But responding, SpongeBob was declared by one of the writers not having a canon to call it such and one of the characters from the games appeared in the cartoon, games like "SpongeBob the Movie" show what happened after the end of it giving us more details so i think so
Not to mention that most of the games do not contradict the show, even having several things that happened in the show within them
ok that's interesting. IDK what feats there are in the games but someone could check

I mean it would take longer since I would have to convert the time it takes for light from moon to saturn into miles so it's kind of pointless when i can just use the time already.
I thought we had the distance from the moon to saturn, if not I think the method is ok

[Speed travel Spongebob]
Spongebob from earth came out to the Milky Way galaxy

The distance from Earth to the center of the Milky Way is 26,500 light years / 2.50709×10^20 meters
The radius of the Milky Way galaxy: 52,850 light years/5×10^20 meters

Distance out of the Milky Way galaxy:
52.850tc -26.500 tc= 26.350tc/ 2.4929×10^20 Meters

Time frame: 3 seconds

V:D/T
V:2.4929×10^20/3

Speed of light: 83,096,666,666,666,666,666/299,792,458 =277,180,644,306(277 billion c)

New Power and Ability Additions:

Spongebob
-Subjective Reality/Creation (Capable of bringing himself and other things he dreams while asleep into reality, Apparently your thoughts are real if SpongeBob and Patrick are in the shattered dream balloon they will be teleported to the dreamer's side. The Mr. Krabs from SpongeBob’s thoughts came to life and harmed Plankton,turned two hamburger meats thrown into yourself into thoughts and then brought those thoughts into reality. created a Krabby pattie by doing this)

- Additional evidence for acrobatics (this and was cited as quite agile by a karate master, dodged several attacks launched at once by a robotic version of Patrick)

- Additional evidence of stealth mastery (it's considered the only stealth game in the game enough not to be seen by tikki tokens)

- Matter manipulation (in "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" SpongeBob claims to have cleaned up sub-atomic and even "theoretical" particles, He and Patrick hugged each other so tightly that they ended up merging their DNA to the point where they merged, then did this until they merged with the entire city with a molecular structure "bound by positively charged ionic energy")

- Martial arts (read the intelligence part, knows the art of wrestling competing with patrick and has been quoted having kung fu like moves)

- sealing with your bubbles (your bubbles can trap enemies inside them)

- Accelerated development and reactive evolution (as a baby he instantly learned to cook and use a spatula and it was the first time he ever held one, performed the same cheat that Sandy used to gain the upper hand against him in a race, although he was initially confused as to how she had done it)

- Rage Boost (when he got angry, he strangled Mr krabs, although his hull disintegrates attacks aimed at him.)

-Additional Reality Warping feats (Warped some playing cards, a hat, and everything around him just to do a magic trick 3:55. SpongeBob can create and use reality warping to create presents, mistletoe, and Christmas clothes for everyone in Bikini Bottom)

-Pocket Reality Manipulation (Created “Clarinetland.” Created a space-like environment in the kitchen of the Krusty Krab when they did a space theme. Created a white void to show off his magic trick)

-More reasoning for Life Manipulation (His puppet “ChefBob” came to life after Spongebob entertaining the customers of the Krusty Krab with his show)

- Dream Manipulation (It can invade, destroy dreams and control them at will.)

-Immortality (Type 8) (As explained by the narrator, "As long as there are stars in the sky, SpongeBob will always continue to exist in our hearts and minds"implying that it will continue to exist as long as we remember it)

-Upgrade his regeneration to High (After he turned himself into bubbles and got popped, he presumably regenerated afterwards)

- Stamina recovery ( even after feeling tired and dizzy he immediately returned to normal upon realizing that mr. krabs was in trouble.)

-Social Influencing (The Flying Dutchman gave up within 30 seconds of stealing SpongeBob's soul because he didn't correct or hear his thoughts and all he wanted was distance from the sponge, due to SpongeBob immediately talking non-stop for 30 seconds after having his soul stolen by the flying dutchman , said Spongebob was not even worth the bet. It also convinced everyone in Bikini Bottom to get ready for Christmas, a holiday they have never heard of and convinced several monsters who were about to devour him and Patrick to join them in their quest for the crown.)

-Extrasensory Perception (Could sense Patchy and Potty arguing about it in the past)

-Additional Enhanced Senses evidence (He could see and speak to Squidward, despite being just a floating mouth, and could see and hear Squidward to the point of helping him, despite the fact that he had no eyes or ears and was reduced to some body parts,read a sign even without eyes ,also dodged several people while driving blindfolded And In "The cent of money" he noticed that the walls of the shell crab were larger in proportion to each other by 5 nanometers and fixed it. In Scavenger Pants, somehow despite being some 20,000+ Leagues away: Both SpongeBob and Patrick see what it looked like despite being EXCEEDINGLY FAR AWAY)

-Supernatural Willpower (Even after being controlled by Plankton, he didn't give in to mind control and was fighting it out of sheer willpower, as mentioned in his profile)

-Attack Reflection (Countered a snow monsters attacks with his pores)

- Madness Manipulation (his laugh is annoying enough to drive people crazy)

- Self sustaining (type 2; for the same reasons as patrick)

- Type 4 acausality maybe? (he and Squidward could exist and walk through the random land where the laws of nature change randomly and according to Squidward the logic doesn't apply there)

- Mind Control Negation (The Krabby Patty in the episode "Spongebob vs Mermaid Man" were cited and negate Plankton's mind control under Mermaid Man and his sidekick)

-Additional evidence for using Absorption in combat and for raising his AP (It can absorb many different things like giant live burger meat, water, garbage, objects, can absorb all the liquid from a giant whelk while being inside one's stomach, this includes the whelk itself and can get stronger with absorption, besides being able to get bigger with it, absorbed the attacks of Flats who were physically superior to him)

- Astral form (can enter this state while sleeping and even in this state he can use his sponge abilities)

-Self-Memory Manipulation (SpongeBob can erase your thoughts to specialize in other areas in just seconds and at will and send memories to the heart)

- things to his supernatural luck (it only works on people with bad intentions who want to seriously harm him or even kill him and she caused this when Manray tried to finish him off to the point that Man Ray gave up, after being threatened by Mr Krabs who told SpongeBob not to paint anything but the walls, strange things happened in an unnatural way to fix his mistakes and to help him even when it was something "inevitable", the destructive attempts to clean a dollar of Mr krabs failed with the dollar remaining intact in each of them being revealed at the end that only by Mr Krabs that only a spit was needed to clean the same, in the end when he found out that mr krabs was using him to not spend money for not trusting him mr krabs ended up getting bad, he put himself in danger in several situations in the episode of "life insurance" and thanks to his luck he did well having managed to fulfill his goal of making Squidward believe in him,when he is sent away by Squidward he, by sheer luck, ends up falling again in the same place where he was sent away, managed to find a way out of the random land, a place that Squidward quoted "no one ever returned from there" having even managed to fulfill his goal with a person from there., when all seemed lost by an action of spongebob Squidward returned to normal losing his physique and his handsome Squidward powers)

- BFR (hit a hamburger so hard it sent it "out of this plane of reality")

-Sound Manipulation and Energy Projection (Fired beamed of energy made of sound manipulation based on Planktons statement and broke the sound of the music squidward was listening to)

-Upgrade reasoning for Broadway Force and reality manipulation (Was capable of making Plankton completely forget about his plan during the F.U.N. song. It even made Plankton want to give up stealing the formula and want to be SpongeBob’s friIt’s Broadway Force also is capable of increasing its physical attributes and abilities,the things he sings become real, replaced the sun with a bubble and did absurd things while singing, formed a constellation of Gary when singing)

-Perception Manipulation/Illusion Creation (SpongeBob can build things off of his imagination)

-Time Travel (SpongeBob and Patrick are capable of utilizing time cards to go through time. Can also time travel on their own)

-Fourth Wall Awareness (SpongeBob knew that he was in a comic book, SpongeBob and It’s friends are capable of entering a "real world", while he was busy doing other things he doubled up to talk to the audience about the scene,he can play his opening whenever)

- Additional plot manipulation (ended the show alongside patrick)

-Possible Soul Manipulation (In addition to SpongeBob and Patrick, they can kill inanimate objects to take their souls)

- Body Manipulation (Granted Squidward the powers of “Handsome Squidward”)

-Memory Manipulation and a useful supporting feat for Telepathy for SpongeBob (Saw what Patrick was thinking of and literally blew his thought away, causing Patrick to forget about it, saw squidward's thought bubble)

-Empathetic Manipulation (Turned Mr. Krabs into a version of himself with the power of love 3:05. He also made someone feel sadness after eating a krabby patty 23:00)

- Empowerment (can use the power of friendship that allowed Mermaid Man to defeat a villain and return to his prime, as well as change reality. amplify his strength and grant flight)

- Status amplification (with the power of friendship)

-probably Type 2 Underwater Breathing (he received the Blessing from Bubbles that allows him to breathe out of water and was fine in random land which is not full of water)

-Empathic Manipulation Negation (Via Broadway Force. He can negate Empathic Manipulation as he could reverse the affects of the Jerktonium via his Broadway Force)

-Additional evidence to Resistance to Mind
Manipulation (Would also have to control the mini Spongebob in it’s head that all have non-existent physiology and personify the abstract concept of thought)
before they say anything, yes they are there, so much so that they caused it

-Resistance to Memory Manipulation
(He regenerated his thoughts that were erased, since he had erased all his thoughts not related to dinner, this includes deleting his own name. All of his memories are stored in files in his brain as well)

-Possible Negation to enhanced senses (It talked so much that the Flying Dutchman failed to even hear his own thoughts and abandoned the Spongebob deal within 30 seconds)

-Limited Possession (As a ghost, he should be able to return to his body, since it was taken away from the force instead of dying, Plankton planned to do this and so did SpongeBob's friends)

- Resistance to Mental Possession and Telepathy (The Flying Dutchman claimed it’s thoughts were to awful and scared him and all his thoughts are real, so he has a "world" inside his mind so unaffected by common telepathy.)

- Not convencional resistance to shapeshifting (when he had his eye copied by Plankton, it began to change him)

-Resistance to Regeneration Negation (Regenerated from Neptune’s beans that completely negated Patrick’s regeneration)

Possible resistance to Corrosion (unaffected by Patrick's bad breath that corroded people and buildings)

-Resistance to Light Manipulation (Via resisting Neptune's "baldness" from the front, which fried the eyes of one of the local fish

-Resistance to Data Manipulation (It returned to normal after being transformed into data by Plankton)

-Resistance to Fire Manipulation (Completely unaffected by being attacked by the virus’ fire breath)

-Resistance to Poison Manipulation (were fine after three days submerged in chum, which caused it in other fish after just one bite, being a corrosive food)

- Resistance to telepathy and additional resistance to mind manipulation (unaffected by Mermaid Man's telepathy/mind manipulation)

-Resistance to Power Mimicry (Trapped everyone with their own minds

-Resistance to Plot Manipulation (Burger Beard redefined the fate of Spongebob in the magic book yet Spongebob wasn’t affected by it. Burger Beard couldn’t even read Bubbles The Dolphins’ existence in the story and unaffected by your show being taken off the air

-Resistance to Morality Manipulation (He and Plankton were the only ones unaffected by the apocalypse of Bikini Bottom after the Krabby Patty Formula was stolen. The apocalypse opted people such as Patrick, Mr. Krabs, Gary, etc to go against Spongebob although that’s against their regular morals)

-Resistance to Clairvoyance and Precognition in Superhero form and possibly in his base after bubbles power donation (Burger Beard was shocked to see SpongeBob out of the water, besides not being able to see SpongeBob and his gang in the magic book anymore (due to Bubbles' power) and the book could see SpongeBob traveling through time and in other periods)

-Additional Evidence for Resistance to Electricity Manipulation (The jellyfish can harm Squidward a little, and he withstood being struck by lightning in the face and SpongeBob could withstand these stings and he survived a lightning strike)

-Resistance to Ice Manipulation (Was shown to be able to move despite the fact that it was frozen)

-Resistance to absorption (resisted to being absorbed here)

- Resistance not conventional to sense manipulaton (after being deprived of hearing by Plankton he recovered from it)

- Resists bone manipulation (unaffected by the powers of the Handsome squidward that ended up with a nurse's bones)

- Additional evidence for resistance to transmutation (here)

-Not conventional Resistance to Sleep Manipulation (SpongeBob can recover if he's sleepy or tired despite staying up for a long timeand didn't lose consciousness at the sight of handsome Squidward)

-Resistance to Social Influencing and additional evidence of biological manipulation (Resisted the affects of “Handsome Squidward”yhat made a blind man see again and a man fly)

-Resistance to Quantum Manipulation (Resisted Squidward’s “Quantum Negatons”)

-Resistance to Reality Warping (Resisted the lack of Krabby Patties which distorted everything around them, gave characters such as Patrick clothes out of nowhere, and removed the flowers in the sky)

• Magic Pencil should be added to standard equipment due to the fact Spongebob pulls the pencil out of his ear.
-Morality Manipulation (Via Magic Pencil. DoddleBob made all SpongeBob drawings join him)
-Low Multiversal Range (scribble Sandy drew a portal for SpongeBob and Patrick to return to Bikini Bottom while in another dimension in context is universe)

-Upgrade in combat experience and intelligence (SpongeBob defeated Medieval Sandy in a fight, she stated that the fighting style of SpongeBob karate was a fighting style that "until then she did not know", indicating that she knew other fighting styles from medieval times. SpongeBob also seems to know how to fight other fighting styles and should scale to Sandy who knows several sports including Kick Boxing. is quite creative in combat inventing ways to trick Sandy into catching them off guard. he also demonstrated some variations of karate techniques that he created himself even doing,
defeated a Robotic version of Patrick, Sandy, his and Plankton, who like the latter the robotic versions are physically superior and possess the same abilities/intelligence as the originals with the robotic version of Plankton claiming to be better than the original, He defeat the Man Ray who is skilled enough to face the mermaid man in his prime and Man ray is considered his greatest nemesis, Being that the mermaid man in his prime was quite intelligent and constantly faced many different super villainsand has also been cited as a living legend due to his superhero feats. Created a living puppet that went to a dance and SpongeBob with Mr. Krabs created robots with the exact same regeneration and immortality as themselves. He has also created formulas and has a secret lab)

Squidward:
-Regeneration (Low-Godly) (Supposedly came back after his body was erased. Does the same thing here)

- Explosion manipulation and deconstruction (his clarinet deconstructed SpongeBob and blew up Patrick's head)

-probably Type 2 Underwater Breathing (he received the Blessing from Bubbles that allows him to breathe out of water and was fine in random land which is not full of water)

- type 1 acausality (in SB 129 he went back in time and invented the jellyfish hunt, which is why Squidward in the episode ended up going back in time, just to avoid this joke)

-Sound Manipulation (Has consistently annoyed and physically harmed everyone with his clarinet playing. He can also ignore conventional durability with his clarinet playing due to giving a fish a heart attack, explode robots, making a women vomit, a fish lose his skin, etc)

-Quantum Manipulation (Split apart everyone from him after being reduced to DNA due to his “Quantum Negatons”)

-Immortality (Type 4 and 7) (Is capable of surviving as a ghost and is able to take over his own body again or a new body after he dies)

- 4 wall break (Squidward and his friends went to the "real world")

-Resistance Social Influencing (one Christmas episode he was the only one in the bikini slit that wasn't affected by the social influence of SpongeBob that made everyone including the plankton celebrate Christmas.)

-Resistance to Illusion Creation (Quickly scrubbed off SpongeBob’s perception)

- resistance to transmutation (here)

-Resistance to Empathic Manipulation and mind manipulation (He and SpongeBob resisted the affects of Jerktonium and
due to his coexistence with SpongeBob and Patrick Squidward, he cannot have his mind changed while a rain cloud remains on his head.)

- healing (after Squidward spent hours awake trying to write a song which caused him a lot of mental effort, he became incredibly tired, but he soon recovered from it)

- Resistance to Madness manipulation (Mr krabs does some calculations about the nature of the random land and at the end of the calculation the result is that the place drives people crazy, Squidward and SpongeBob were not affected)

-Limited Resistance to Mind Manipulation and Possession (Immediately removed SpongeBob and Patrick from his body once he realized he was being controlled by themwith spongebob saying he "had lost control of his brain")

Limited resistance to absorption (was still conscious as DNA after being absorbed and then negate absorption with his quantum manipulation)

•As Handsome Squidward:
Social Influencing, Healing, biological manipulation, Flight, and Levitation (Everyone in Bikini Bottom was so affected by Squidward’s handsomeness, that they put themselves in danger and crowded around his house and the Krusty Krab just to see him. Squidward was able to make an elderly lady walk again, a blind man see, and a man fly. He was able to levitate after SpongeBob took care of him on a sick day)

- Intelligence upgrade (in "SpongeBob the Movie" he easily discovered all of Plankton's plans with little evidence, he learned karate and can face other characters like SpongeBob and Patrick, in addition to proving to be a great fighter facing people who were trying to kidnap SpongeBob.)

Patrick:
-Subjective Reality/Creation (Like SpongeBob, he is capable of bringing himself and other things he dreams while asleep into reality, if SpongeBob and Patrick are in the shattered dream balloon they will be teleported to the dreamer's side)

- Dream Manipulation (Like SpongeBob, he can invade, destroy dreams and control them at will.)

- longevity (aged 30 years per second and was still alive)

- Additional evidence for instinctive action (attacked SpongeBob while unconscious)

- Martial Arts (Patrick defeated and became a world wrestling champion, although it appears he was not aware of what he did in the following scenes it was proven that he really was, was cited by spongebob being a "genius" at karate and can compete with him in a fight)

-Transmutation (Turned a pumpkin monster into a pumpkin pie)

-Enhanced Senses (In Scavenger Pants, somehow despite being some 20,000+ Leagues away: Both SpongeBob and Patrick see what it looked like despite being EXCEEDINGLY FAR AWAY and found the lost air of a balloon.)

- additional evidence for non-physical interaction (physically caught air from a balloon)

-Dimensional Travel (Traveled to another dimension which is confirmed by Sandy as she stated that “her head was in another dimension” )

- 4 wall break (Patrick and his friends went to the "real world")

-Possible Social Influencing (Made his own slogan for the Chum Bucket and attracted customers across Bikini Bottom despite the fact that The Chum Bucket is a well known terrible restaurant and the food is poisonous)

-Possible Soul Manipulation (In addition to SpongeBob and Patrick, they can kill inanimate objects to take their souls)

- Matter manipulation (He and Spongebob hugged each other so tightly that they ended up merging their DNA to the point where they merged, then did this until they merged with the entire city with a molecular structure "bound by positively charged ionic energy")

-Likely Additional evidence for Resistance to Mind Manipulation (Like Spongebob, it has mini Patrick’s in its head that control its every action and would also have to control the mini Patrick’s in it’s head that all have non-existent physiology and personify the abstract concept of thought)

-Limited Possession (As a ghost, for the same reasons as SpongeBob)

-Time Travel (SpongeBob and Patrick are capable of utilizing time cards to go through time. Can also time travel on their own)

-Resistance to Electricity (It was completely fine, even though it got a lightning bolt in the face)

-Resistance to Biological Manipulation (Ate 1000 Krabby Patties with no lasting affects although it could do this to Squidward)

- Resistance to telepathy and additional resistance to mind manipulation (unaffected by Mermaid Man's telepathy/mind manipulation)

-Upgrade in experience in combat (Patrick showed knowledge of wrestling and in the episode "karate star.” He was said to be a karate genius having made perfect cuts with his technique.defeated a world wrestler and has knowledge of certain martial arts, Stomped a pumpkin monster. Consistently fights SpongeBob, Squidward, and even Sandy)

Plankton:
-High Pain Tolerance (Endured the pain of being crushed in hundreds of episodes)

- type 1 acausality (along with spongebob he changed the past without consequences)

-Inorganic Physiology (Karen analyzed the composition of Plankton revealing that it is "1% evil and 99% hot gas")

-Power Mimicry (invented a device that makes him become the person he puts it on, in which case he accidentally put it on Patrick, so we see Plankton's brain shrinking to the point of no longer be there)

-The transmogrifier can switch places with an opponent to the point that it rewrites Plankton as always being that character and everyone remembering it that way

-Text Manipulation (Can physically hold and manipulatetext bubbles)

-Resistance to Morality Manipulation (He and Spongebob were the only ones unaffected by the apocalypse of Bikini Bottom after the Krabby Patty Formula was stolen. The apocalypse opted people such as Patrick, Mr. Krabs, Gary, etc to go against Spongebob although that’s against their regular morals)

-Resistance to Reality Warping (Resisted the lack of Krabby Patties which distorted everything around them, gave characters such as Patrick clothes out of nowhere, and removed the flowers in the sky)

-More experience and intelligence feats Although he consistently fails, he has faced Mr. Krabs (who has several years of fighting experience and has fought evenly with Sandy) for at least 70 years (probably more). Has fought and even somewhat outsmarted SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, etc. He also created the transmogrifier which has Plankton switch places with someone of his choosing and possibly creates an alternate reality in which he has always been that character.

Mr. Krabs:
-Limited BFR (Can remove dream invaders from his dreams)

-Immortality (Type 1 and 5) (He cannot die, instead it is necessary for the Flying Dutchman to fetch him and lock him in Dave Jones' closet, in the episode "Money Speaks" he says he is immortal and he lived so long his first coin is a stone)

-Memory and Data Manipulation (Made a customer forget everything he watched on the Krusty Krab TV)

-Text Manipulation (Can physically hold his text bubbles)

- subjective reality (when he is missing something this occurs)

- Dream manipulation (can appear in any thought that involves you)

-Stealth Mastery (He broke into the Chum Bucket without waking up Plankton or Karen and likely had to get past the Chum Bucket security system)

-Resistance to Acid Manipulation (supported the stomach acid of a monster)

-unconventional resistance to sound manipulation (Simply got rid of Squidward’s clarinet playing with pest spray, being that they only hear Squidward's music when the notes reach their ears)

- 4 wall break (Mr krabs and his friends went to the "real world")

-Resistance to Empathetic Manipulation (Quickly wiped off being turned into a version of SpongeBob with the power of love)

-Resistance to Fragrance Manipulation and corrosion (He was unaffected by Patrick's odor which made rocks and other things melt and even affected SpongeBob, although he found it stinky)

-Resistance to Radiation Manipulation (got rid of a radiation of thousands of X-rays)

-Upgrade Mr. Krabs intelligence to “Genius, possibly Extraordinary Genius” and more feats of experience. Has over 70 years (probably more) of consistently outsmarting and facing Plankton who is an extraordinary genius with inventions and has kept him from getting the formula. He has also made secret rooms in the Krusty Krab that even those like SpongeBob or Plankton didn’t know about and even put cameras in everyone’s house including Sandy’s Treedome. Fought evenly with Sandy who is a karate master of multiple fighting styles and an extraordinary genius, made several calculations to discover the nature of the randomland , faced alone for an entire night without stopping an army of undead combatant and have experience with this sort of thing. Mr. Krabs along with SpongeBob and created robots with the exact same regeneration and immortality as themselves)

Larry:

Dennis:
-Immortality (Type 2) (Managed to stay conscious and keep up with David Hasselhoff despite being reduced to goo)

- Intelligence upgrade (Dennis is a great hunter, with just a few things he knew where SpongeBob and Patrick had been and even predicted where they would end up)

-Possible Size Manipulation (Was depicted as way taller than Spongebob and Patrick before being crushed by the foot and became the size of them on top of Hasselhoff)

The Flying Dutchman:
-
Gary:
-Regeneration (Mid, possibly Mid-High) (Regenerated from his eyes being blown out which have been shown to contain his brain. Possibly far higher due to scaling to Patrick since they are apparently DNA related)

- acrobatics (here)

Mermaid man and his assistant:

- Empowerment and reality distortion (with the power of friendship)

- Age manipulation (with the power of friendship Mermaid Man returns to his prime)

- acasuality type 1 (Interacted with your past selves with no problems)

King Neptune:

- Addiction to intelligence (for centuries he is in charge of defending the inhabitants of the bottom of the sea from various creatures that have appeared over the centuries, such as monsters, mentioned that the ruler of the bottom of the sea needs to know about all the creatures that live in it because of that his daughter knew who SpongeBob was, his experience has prevented him from being taken by surprise by his own trident and defeating it, although he does not resist his own abilities, his trident on its own has also proved to be quite manipulative, having managed to manipulate SpongeBob and his desires.)

- Add to your profile that your trident has a conscience of its own (When separated from King Neptune, the trident tends to act of its own volition, attacking everything and doing whatever it wants and manipulating the "new wielder's" wishes to create problems for the same, unless King Neptune catches it again.)

- Absorption (using an ordinary spatula, he absorbed the attacks of his trident and sent them back in it)

- Energy Manipulation (can create energy constructs to increase its range and attack harder)

- Magic (it was mentioned that his trident is magical)

-Attack Reflection (Reflected your trident's attack)

- morality manipulation (turned bad living beings into good ones,changed mr krabs' personality to stop being greedy)

- Conception of wishes (his trident can grant wishes according to the wielder's will, SpongeBob wished that Mr Krabs wasn't so greedy, so he started distributing money, Spongebob wanted to be a god and the trident provided it, when he wished ice cream for Patrick the trident made a fountain appear " unlimited" of ice cream, when king neptune took his trident again he undid all the damage caused by it)

- Life manipulation and transmutation (gives life and transmutes objects without consciousness, turned one into a giant to face an opponent larger than himself, its rays can transmute things into others)

- 4 Wall Break (talked to the audience, noticed an interruption on the screen and undid to continue a scene)

- creation and sealing (compared to his son in which he taught how to use his powers, his son created a magical cage to seal his father and probably created the magic cage he used to seal Triton)

- addition to telekinesis (this)

- Animal manipulation (manipulated marine animals to help him)

- Teleport (teleported SpongeBob and Patrick to face one of their champions , Spongebob who had his powers teleported him and Neptune to Krusty Krab)

- Power Nullification (Sponge Bob who had gained his powers took them away from him with one of his lightning bolts).

- Enhanced senses (with one of his rays brought SpongeBob stuff to him, then took him to Atlantis)

Sandy:
-Regeneration (Low-High) (Regenerated from being a puddle like state. Regenerated from her lungs being destroyed and her hand being disintegrated.)

-Karate Master (Is a master of karate and has fought many famous karate masters which puts her above the average martial artist)

-Immortality Type 2 (can live without its head after it has been vaporized)

-Elasticity (for her and her costume, she was "okay" when she was crushed by a giant squid.)

-Resistance to Fragrance Manipulation and corrosion(Seen here his bad breath was so bad that it even affected SpongeBob and Patrick. In addition, in one episode it was also mentioned odors do not affect Sandy because she wears a helmet)

•With equipment:

-Dimensional Travel (Sent her head to another dimension 2:13. She also created the portal to the Doodle Dimension)

More feats of experience (Evenly fought with Mr. Krabs who has at least 70 years ((probably more) of sailor and pirate fighting experience and consistently outdoes Plankton. Consistently fights with SpongeBob who she has trained and passed her knowledge of martial arts onto. Should be far more smarter than SpongeBob who stomped medieval Sandy, created robots, machines, etc.

Everyone:
-Surface Scaling (Scaled over several while following Spongebob through several locations)

-Type 4 immortality for ghosts (if a ghost from the show dies they come back to life creating a new body for themselves at the same age they died)
-Non-physical interaction (Everyone was able to interact with Rube despite him being Nonexistent)

-Type 7 immortality for everyone (when someone in the verse dies they become living dead our ghost)

-Everyone is at least 5 billion years old due to the fact that they were frozen for that long by Patrick’s brain freeze

-Everyone needs a MASSIVE stamina upgrade for the brain freeze reasons as well.

-Everyone could stay conscious after being turned into DNA didn’t seem to be bothered by it

- Everyone survived a black hole that destroyed the universe

- separate combat intelligence from certain characters' academy/general intelligence as they have consistently shown fighting well

- All of the main cast including Plankton (including opening hand), Larry and others, can go into the dream world being aware that they are dreaming and manipulate those dreams at will to follow your rules.
In addition to being able to collect objects in the dream world and bring them to the real world, being able to even jump into other dreams within this world with them invading each other's dreams

Magic book:
-Universal+ range (Burgerbeard could see Plankton and SpongeBob through the book at other points in time and should be able to affect with the book's powers) possibly far higher (Bubbles considers the book a threat to all existence)

Other changes that need to be made:
-Spongebob’s string should be upgraded to 3-A (It left nothing but a white void at the end of “The String” episode. The official Spongebob wiki and transcript even classify it as a universal feat)

feats of speed and strength:
Strength and Speed Feats:
vsbattles.fandom.com

SpongeBob Squarepants: The Hoff swims across the ocean

vsbattles.fandom.com

vsbattles.fandom.com

vsbattles.fandom.com

A Fish in Her Dome

vsbattles.fandom.com

vsbattles.fandom.com

vsbattles.fandom.com

SpongeBob Tier 5 feats

vsbattles.fandom.com

vsbattles.fandom.com
vsbattles.fandom.com

Spongebob: Out Of The Zone Compilation

vsbattles.fandom.com

vsbattles.fandom.com

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/d...on_Burp.png/revision/latest?cb=20210420231743
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/d...on_burp.png/revision/latest?cb=20210420231830

vsbattles.fandom.com

Spongebob: Spongebob sucks the entire ocean

vsbattles.fandom.com

vsbattles.fandom.com

vsbattles.fandom.com

Planetary Spongebob Explosion, Spongebob Spreads Clouds

vsbattles.fandom.com

vsbattles.fandom.com

Spongebob Lifts the entire ocean

vsbattles.fandom.com
vsbattles.fandom.com

vsbattles.fandom.com

Gale Doppler Dodges Cloud To Ground Lightning (Spongebob)

vsbattles.fandom.com
vsbattles.fandom.com

vsbattles.fandom.com

Spongebob Squarepants: Atlanteans' Theoretical Travel Speed

vsbattles.fandom.com
vsbattles.fandom.com

vsbattles.fandom.com

Various Spongebob Speed Feats

vsbattles.fandom.com
vsbattles.fandom.com

[Spongebob's Attack Speed]

Spongebob erases the Milky Way galaxy

Achievements here

Milky Way Finger: 52,850 tc/5×10^20 Meters

Timing: 5 seconds

Let's find the area of the Milky Way first, because it's a circle, so we use the r² formula to find its area.

L: ×52,850 tc² = 8,774,853,126 (8 billion light years)
/8,3016520361569×10^25 meters
Timing: 5 seconds

V/N
:8,3016520361569×10^25 meters/5 seconds
: 1.66033040723138E25 m/s

Speed of light: 1.66033040723138E25 /299,792,458 = 55,382,661,0011,811,459c (55 quadrillion c )

credits: @Rozi

Tape Measuring feat
For this feat "standard measuring tapes are .96 ounces, the distance between the moon and earth is (stated by squid ward) to be 238000 miles.

It took 3 seconds from the moon to hit sponge bob on Earth.

238000/3 = 79333.3333333 miles per second (Massively Hypersonic+).

Kinetic Energy calculator gets me 2.218158219555E+14 Joules or 50 Kilotons" - @I'm_Blue_daba_dee_daba_die
Here it is. I recommend to anyone making the CRT to just using the hax for the CRT and the LS Class Z feat as we haven’t really collectively agreed on a tier to upgrade SB too + we’re still finding/recalculating speed feats.

Also I know it’ll be hell but does anyone have time to check the ALL of the links lmao? A broken link in a CRT usually doesn’t end well. Especially considering this is the biggest wall of hax I’ve ever seen that’ll probably be added in one CRT.

Here it is. I recommend to anyone making the CRT to just using the hax for the CRT and the LS Class Z feat as we haven’t really collectively agreed on a tier to upgrade SB too + we’re still finding/recalculating speed feats.

Also I know it’ll be hell but does anyone have time to check the ALL of the links lmao? A broken link in a CRT usually doesn’t end well. Especially considering this is the biggest wall of hax I’ve ever seen that’ll probably be added in one CRT.
I checked the links and fixed some that were broken, in that I noticed one thing Bubble bass should have as a weakness the lack of experience in combat? It seems that one of the episodes that was supposed to be his dream really came true with them having stopped in another dimension

Back