• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I am insane and I don't even know how this will end.

I was getting bored, so I checked random pages, until I have encnountered Spongebob's.

At least Galaxy level via hax with strings (Erased the Milky Way galaxy with a string)

This is definitely not just 3-C, but straight up 3-A, I'll explain why in short.

The string doesn't do just physical objects, it also makes up more "abstract" stuff like boundaries or changes the value of money from deleting the text.

Plus, in the feat linked in the profile, he does not just delete the galaxy, but also everything behind it, meaning that if he has erased just an arbitrary part of the universe using the strings, it means that it would have left with still a space background, but instead it became white, meaning that the universe was affected in its entirely.

Another proof I can bring is that the white space is technically nothing. As shown in SB-129, Squidward travels way too much in the future, until he ends up to the end of the universe, where there's literally nowhere, and when he goes back in the present, he describes it as such, meaning that "white space = nothingness" in the context of Spongebob is a thing (watch from 9:03 to 11:31 to get what I mean)

If this is accepted, a calc for Spongebob's speed might be done as well.

Edit: Apparentely it got already calculated, with the transcrpit itself saying that he destroyed the universe, so, yeah...

Last edited:
Yeah, I agree as well. Also, I even have a calc for it which includes the speed of SpongeBob pulling it and the KE of him withstanding the string that was once the universe as he fell.

And once that gets applied, SpongeBob will be the 3rd fastest finite speed character in this entire wiki

Yeah, I am insane and I don't even know how this will end.

I was getting bored, so I checked random pages, until I have encnountered Spongebob's.

At least Galaxy level via hax with strings (Erased the Milky Way galaxy with a string)

This is definitely not just 3-C, but straight up 3-A, I'll explain why in short.

The string doesn't do just physical objects, it also makes up more "abstract" stuff like boundaries or changes the value of money from deleting the text.

Plus, in the feat linked in the profile, he does not just delete the galaxy, but also everything behind it, meaning that if he has erased just an arbitrary part of the universe using the strings, it means that it would have left with still a space background, but instead it became white, meaning that the universe was affected in its entirely.

Another proof I can bring is that the white space is technically nothing. As shown in SB-129, Squidward travels way too much in the future, until he ends up to the end of the universe, where there's literally nowhere, and when he goes back in the present, he describes it as such, meaning that "white space = nothingness" in the context of Spongebob is a thing (watch from 9:03 to 11:31 to get what I mean)

If this is accepted, a calc for Spongebob's speed might be done as well.

Edit: Apparentely it got already calculated, with the transcrpit itself saying that he destroyed the universe, so, yeah...
spongebob soloes db

Yeah, I agree as well. Also, I even have a calc for it which includes the speed of SpongeBob pulling it and the KE of him withstanding the string that was once the universe as he fell.

And once that gets applied, SpongeBob will be the 3rd fastest finite speed character in this entire wiki
Who are the two ahead of him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back