• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spoilers. Star level hela arbitration. Revision

So with Storm Breaker being 2C or something, awakened Thor having extremely high durability and hela ragdolling him in Ragnarok. Plus, her crushing mjolnir with ease. Perhaps scaling is in order.

Thor tanks a sun, being focused to forge Stormbreaker . Is injured but lives. And reiterates this was were mjolnir was forged, plus he has enough strength to move one of the rings around sun. Then with Stormbreaker, overcomes a full power infinity gauntlet and kills Thanos.

So yeah.
The fact Thor is dominated by hela, scales this retroactively

Like I need like clips or scenes of this stuff happening to believe it. Or is this related to infinity war which still hasn't released yet in the USA?

Thatoneguy78 said:
Like I need like clips or scenes of this stuff happening to believe it. Or is this related to infinity war which still hasn't real eased yet in the USA?
I was not going to pirate a movie in any manner. I thought infinity war was simultaneously released across the world? And yes I'm in Europe

Back