• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spoiler Tabs for Blogs

The template seems good to use, if you have tested so it works correctly, but we probably need to inform our community about it in one of our official instruction pages.
@Dereck03 and I have thoroughly tested it, and it functions flawlessly. I've also devoted my time to document it so that it can be beneficial for everyone. Based on my experience, many explanation pages employ this type of code, and in the past, it was difficult to copy and paste from other sources. Therefore, the OP suggested that we create a template for it.

However, I'm uncertain about the best way to announce it. Should we share it in the news and announcement section?
I locked it btw.
Ay, thanks! Did you like the page doc?

I'm not savvy with the actual use of this, but if its just an announcement thread, I can slap something together, aye.
Do you believe it's not a good idea? I transformed this "code" into a template, which is actually the most commonly used one in explanation pages. This way, users only need to add it to their code and they'll have it readily available.

I don't feel strongly one way or another, really. I think it is largely harmless.

I probably misremember but wasn't our purpose here to create a spoiler template and to inform our community about it via an appropriate official wiki explanation page?

And we don't have an appropriate official wiki explanation page unless I am mistaken.

Back