• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hmm. Small Island level isn't all that impressive, but it is probably better if an experienced calc group members makes an attempt as well.

Antvasima said:
Hmm. Small Island level isn't all that impressive, but it is probably better if an experienced calc group members makes an attempt as well.
It also quite inflated since it use his own planetary parameters, as the gravitational acceleration used in that calc is much higher.

The result by using the currect planetary parameters of OP's Earth would be this instead:

2.2877365e+12*9.8*2460.56727273 = 5.51654697e16 Joules or City level.

While we're on the topic, unless we find something that can definitely put them at High 6-C, I think we should downgrade the Yonkou to At least 6-C+, likely higher, until then.

The current arc, given who the antagonists are, may also shed some light on their ratings later on.

So what we do then, what version of calculation we should use?

Naruto Forums, Millennium Forums (where we would need to change several parameters such as density and depth) or Man from Shadow's blog?

I think that it would probably be best redone by someone on the site, using the visuals of the feat itself rather than assuming a random number for the scale of the feat.

I have talked wih DontTalkDT about Whitebeard. Hopefully he will be able to help.

It would help if somebody could find us the scan in which it was said that Luffy travelled across half the world in 6 months.

6 months? Damn I saw on wocial blog it was nearly two months but now it's dead.

I don't know about the 6 months thing tbh.

Antvasima said:
I have talked wih DontTalkDT about Whitebeard. Hopefully he will be able to help.
It would help if somebody could find us the scan in which it was said that Luffy travelled across half the world in 6 months.
I think it was at the beginning of the Summit War, where the crew were once again in front of the Red Line.

Well, maybe I remember wrong. In any case, I would appreciate if somebody could find the reference.

Back