• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stefano4444

He/Him
I'm not sure if this has been done, but did someone have ever calculated the feat here in this site?

Seriously, i think it would be more than necessary having an actual calculation about his splitting a large part of the supposed continent of Jewel Ice Sheet, it no small thing that can be ignored.

Especially with the recent revision and possible downgrade of Top Tiers from High 6-C to 6-C, as this feat could potentially restore them to their original tier or at least be a good support feat.

And before anyone say anything, i seriously doubt that the feat itself would be at most 7-B, not when Narutoforum's calculated the feat to reach Island level+ AP, while Man from Shadow's versioinstead reach Small Country level AP as the Low End.

So, i think someone should take a look and see if it is as high as Narutoforum or Man from Shadow say.

I always thought that this feat should only scale to Prime characters such as Chinjao and Garp but I think we can't properly scale it due to the lack of good scans about it.

Calaca Vs said:
I always thought that this feat should only scale to Prime characters such as Chinjao and Garp but I think we can't properly scale it due to the lack of good scans about it.
This feat would also scale to both Sai with his Drill Dragon Nail and Gear 3rd Luffy since:

- Chinjao himself stated to Sai that with his Drill Dragon Nail would be capable to replicate the same feat.

- Both Sai and Luffy had been capable to bend Chinjao's head, meaning they would had comparable AP.

Man from Shadow's calcs tend to be wank tbh.

As for the actual feat, the term 'Continent' isn't supposed to be taken literally IMO. Especially not to just assume it must have been 18466 km across...

I find the Thor Elephant Gun vs Drill Dragon Nail doubtful tbh. Old Chinjao is clearly weaker than Prime Chinjao without the big head and that Chinjao was more weakened by it.

Sure we can say that Luffy > Sai but the DDN is clearly something superior to Sai's regular AP so we can't say for sure. Sai's DDN one-shoted Buffed Lao G who stomped nailed-head Chinjao who should be stronger than regular-headed Chinjao.

Just eye-balling what Chinjao split, and it doesn't even look like much more than a kilometre for the length of the split in the ice he made.

Assuming he split an island thousands of kilometres in length is ridiculous.

Damage3245 said:
Man from Shadow's calcs tend to be wank tbh.
That doesn't mean it is for sure, or at least it is 100% wank.

Damage3245 said:
As for the actual feat, the term 'Continent' isn't supposed to be taken literally IMO.
There place has been referred as a continent multiple times over (by the same guy who know the place and then by a random guy), i'm pretty sure the description was meant to be taken literally.

Damage3245 said:
Especially not to just assume it must have been 18466 km across...
There are more calculations that the one you're talking about right now, what you're referring right now is the one where he assume that Chinjao can indeed split the entire continent, which is not what i want to talk.

Then he had another one where he only take intro consideration the actual split in the flashback, which is where the Small Country level come from.

In that case, the scaling seen to be accurate for the most, at most you can critizite that he cannot assume that the ice was indeed as hard as titanium or graphene, in which i do agree since it would had been better assuming the ice was instead as tough as iron or steel.

Using the iron's density as the density of the ice, it would put the new Low End at 4.0526206e20 Joules or 96.86 Gigatons of TNT, which is easily Island level+ and near Large Island level.

With steel instead we get 4.21472542e21 Joules or 1.008 Tenatons of TNT, aka Small Country level.

The only way I could find to highball the feat is adding some density value to put the ice above the steel's density.

Calaca Vs said:
I find the Thor Elephant Gun vs Drill Dragon Nail doubtful tbh. Old Chinjao is clearly weaker than Prime Chinjao without the big head and that Chinjao was more weakened by it.
By how he had acted after Luffy bend his head make it return back to normal, it does imply that he could have finally be capable to split the ice and take all the treasure.

Calaca Vs said:
Sure we can say that Luffy > Sai but the DDN is clearly something superior to Sai's regular AP so we can't say for sure.
I did specify Sai with his Drill Dragon Nail, never say this should have scale his standard AP.

I'm talking about that we cannot scale TEG to DDN for sure since Old Chinjao couldn't open the ice-continent without it so it's clearly weaker. We didn't saw Luffy bending Chinjao's head after that. It was Sai who did it so that only scales to him right now.

Calaca Vs said:
I'm talking about that we cannot scale TEG to DDN for sure since Old Chinjao couldn't open the ice-continent without it so it's clearly weaker. We didn't saw Luffy bending Chinjao's head after that.
https://p0.ssl.qhimgs4.com/t010b0d8c172b4faa1f.png

And Chinjao istill stated that Sai's DDN would had be capable to split the ice just like he did back at his time, and i don't see reason for him to lying or over exaggerate.

And since both Sai and Luffy with Gear 3rd where able to perform make the same feat (bending Chinjao's head), i think is logical to assume that both would had comparable AP.

I'll put it like this to make myself clear:

Chinjao's regular head <<< Prime Chinjao's head/Old Chinjao's spikey head.

Oars was once called the Continent Puller, too. Doesn't mean he can move Europe on his back.

I think using the 'split the entire continent' value as unreasonable.

Using the actual split in the flashback is better, but I can't see it reaching 6-C levels tbh.

Ok i can see that, but Chinjao still stated that Sai's DDN would had be capable to split the ice just like he did back then, and likely in the sense that he would had be able to replicate the same feat, which mean:

Prime Chinjao's head = Sai's DDN = Luffy's Gear 3rd (since he basically did the same feat).

But if we really cannot do that, then at least the feat should scale Garp, both Prime and Current, since he was able to overpower Chinjao's headbutt with little difficulty.

No. Gear 3rd Luffy didn't do the sane feat. And Sai's feat was clearly more impressive only looking at it.

We can argue that Luffy's superior to Sai with Gear 4th for sure but without any good proof we can't scale him to the DDN in any weaker form.

And first of all we need to calc the feat itself before assuming it's useful.

So if Garp scales then Roger, Whitebeard, Sengoku Ect also scale

This is of course assuming the feat from the flashback ends up being notable

Calaca Vs said:
No. Gear 3rd Luffy didn't do the sane feat. And Sai's feat was clearly more impressive only looking at it.
But not to the point that Gear 3rd and DDN must be in two different levels.

Luffy's case Chinjao's head was bended after a few moments.

Sai's case Chinjao's head was bended right immediately.

Even if the assume that DDN is stronger than the Elephant Gun, it reasonable to still scale the latter with the former.

I mean this is not the first time we do such thing, Doffy get scaled from a feat made by Aokiji, despire the difference in strength.

Then it's even worse for Luffy who needed more effort against a weaker head while Sai didn't inmediately.

Js250476 said:
So if Garp scales then Roger, Whitebeard, Sengoku Ect also scale
This is of course assuming the feat from the flashback ends up being notable
To be honest i think it should scale both Doflamingo and Gear 4th Luffy as well.

Sai's DDN should had similar AP (due of Chinjao's conferm) and that we can at least agree that the DDN isn't able to oneshot Gear 4th Luffy or Doflamingo.

Damage3245 said:
Oars was once called the Continent Puller, too. Doesn't mean he can move Europe on his back.
I think using the 'split the entire continent' value as unreasonable.
Well i doubt Oars would be named is such way if he didn't perform insane feats, but for now we cannot assume for sure he is that strong thanks of lack of other feats, but that doesn't deny the possibility.

Damage3245 said:
Using the actual split in the flashback is better, but I can't see it reaching 6-C levels tbh.
Did you have done already you own scaling?

Still, if you're really unsure of Man from Shadow's validicity, you can try take a look of the version from Narutoforum.

They did too get a value pretty high considering everything, and they're not know to be OP fanboys.

Damage3245 said:
There's another version of the calc that puts it at High 7-A.
The OP has consider the ice of the land as standard ice, not super hard ice enough tough to withstand picks and fire, meaning its density must be likely comparable to steel.

Steel density = 8050 kg/m^3

Also i feel like the depth is questionable, since we see that the split is deep enough that clouds can form inside of it, even heavy dense low-level clouds can exist at 335.28 meters from the ground.

So the result would be 34.73 times higher than the original.

3.0753 * 34.74 = 106.805 Gigatons of TNT = baseline Large Island level.

By the way Calaca Vs, weren't you the one who had argue for Island level Gear 2nd Luffy because he was able to harm Doffy, a character that is overall physically stronger than Gear 2nd Luffy?

Why you have no problem to partially scale Gear 2nd Luffy to Doflamingo, but be again Gear 3rd to Sai's DDN?

Because that was when Aokiji's feat was accurate and accepted and we were scaling Doffy to Jozu and Aokiji.

Without that Doffy is High 7-A IIRC and so is G2 and G3.

It uses Alabasta's size. A completely baseless assumption.

Do we have an accepted size of Alabasta

The size of Alabasta from the calc could be replaced with one of our own

What about Whitebeard's feat of creating a tsunami. Has anybody calculated that yet?

Back