• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Split Baki keys

Alright Baki bros. We got the soul and lifting strength CTR done and we’re heading towards the big ones I got planed. First of all I got a new tier for the verse 1-A Small building level for the beginning of the series Baki.

How going through the series I’ve realized that these characters new a lot of new keys. Especially Baki here. The man gets insanely more powerful throughout the series especially as a child. My plan for Baki is just a simple one, Splitting his keys for every different part.

Kid baki will be getting his own page as he jumps from 9-A through 8-C in literally his own arc. I’ve may hav the same idea for all the other parts. Get them into different pages like Naruto’s pre war and post war arc. Thoughts?

Omg was this thread really that ignored?, one month and nothing.

Anyways if someone still caring about this i think Fragmentation end seems correct cause how big fragmented parts are, since Hanayama is stronger than Yasha he would likely be 9-A, Gaia is even stronger and broke his hand hitting Baki, i used to create a scaling chain using the tanks and it used to go up to 0.024 tons, i really don't remember that much of the manga since i've been reading other stuff lately, so i don't even know in which chapter that happens.

Omg was this thread really that ignored?, one month and nothing.

Anyways if someone still caring about this i think Fragmentation end seems correct cause how big fragmented parts are, since Hanayama is stronger than Yasha he would likely be 9-A, Gaia is even stronger and broke his hand hitting Baki, i used to create a scaling chain using the tanks and it used to go up to 0.024 tons, i really don't remember that much of the manga since i've been reading other stuff lately, so i don't even know in which chapter that happens.
Oh bro kid Baki by the end is 8-C💪

Back