• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spiting a verse in a power

Legend of Zelda

Counters:Weapon Negation,Reancarnation Negation

Tri-force aint got nothing on me and no one is coming back

Helsing Ultimate

Counter Power:Holy Manipulation,Regen Negation,Soul Manipulation,Existance Erasure

Most of the vampires are getting killed by holy manipulation.The other creatures are getting killed by either soul manipulation or existance erasure.Alucard is getting all his souls destroyed.Regen Negation is just salt in the wound

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Dragon Ball: Asspulling is fun
Masadaverse: Nearly everyone in their mother has some form of broken as hell hax

Archie Sonic: Cal's worst nightmare ovo
Masadaverse : Any High 1 A character Solos

For Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken, i'd say a really potent soul manipulation that can operate at a large scale and maybe sealing to deal with characters that have a hard time staying dead

Cthulhu Mythos: Azzy sleeping

Demonbane: Rip off CM

PMMMM: Everyone has 2-A mind hax

SMT: Everyone has high godly

Digimon: SMT's eternal rival

This is both a spitting out power summary and in a nutshell kind ovo

I'd argue something like the opposite of friendship and harmony but then again MLP already has that in the form of Discord.

PK: Superpowers

Star Wars: Disn… Oh wait.

Riordanverse: Bloodlusted villain

Harry Potter: Emphatic hax

Pokemon: ability to prevent stuff from opening

Masadaverse: Taikyoku statistic manipulation (everyone has a taikyoku of zero whilst i have one of infinity)

Fnaf: Rule 63 manipulation

Mario: same as fnaf

Touhou project: Full power enforcement (everybody has to fight using their full power and everyone ends up breaking reality)

Dragon ball: Author level mind manipulation (makes toryama forget the entire series)

My little pony: Friendship nullification (end every single friendship in the series)

Pokemon: Plot induced stupidity manipulation (everyone gets solod by the meteor)

Warhammer: Outerversal peace manipulation (brings peace and love everywhere

Marvel: Retcon manipulation (everybody gets retconnded to below tier 1)

Elder scrolls: story erasure (removes all the lore from the series)

One punch man: One hit kill...

Call of duty/gta/fallout/any game involving a lot of killing (and no 4d or above beings): Summoning chara (if you kill to many people, chara comes in and destroys the game)

Back