• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spirit Bomb = EE (possibly)

Existence Erasure is the simple power to remove something from existence, leaving nothing behind, a level of destruction beyond incineration, vaporization, and atomization.

A basic form of EE is destruction beyond vaporization etc. according to the VSBW profile. In the Buu arc we see Buu regenerate from vaporization, which is also mentioned in his profile:

So in order to kill Buu, you have to destroy his body beyond vaporization, which is what Goku did with the Spirit Bomb.

What do y'all think?

Edit: Buu is shown to turn into complete nothingness.

The narrator: ''At last Buu is eradicated. Every cell of his body is obliterated completely.''

Daizenshuu 2: ''Goku's Super Genki-dama annihilated Majin Buu so that not even a trace was left.''

Daizenshuu 2: ''The greatest and strongest Genki-dama erases Buu.''

Last edited:
Yeah, my bad. So how do you decide when something beyond atomization? Because Buu is shown to turn into complete nothingness.

The narrator also says: ''At last Buu is eradicated. Every cell of his body is obliterated completely.''

Daizenshuu 2: ''Goku's Super Genki-dama annihilated Majin Buu so that not even a trace was left.''

usually statements of the attack destroying atoms or stuff like that

Hakai is existence erasure - which also destroys the soul - whereas the spirit bomb very clearly did not destroy Buu's soul (proven by the existence of Uub). It is however, kind of a concept manipulation attack because it is supposed to destroy the evilness of the target (although it is rather inconsistent in that regard)

Hakai is existence erasure - which also destroys the soul - whereas the spirit bomb very clearly did not destroy Buu's soul (proven by the existence of Uub). It is however, kind of a concept manipulation attack because it is supposed to destroy the evilness of the target (although it is rather inconsistent in that regard)
Destroying the soul isn't necessary. Destroying the soul and whatnot are higher levels of EE.

It should be noted somewhere that Spirit Bomb can atomize people. I'm neutral on EE though since only a single scan supports it, unless we're bringing Zamasu into the mix or something.

It could be emotion manipulation for the above reason too

Also, i realised it says beyond atomization. So if you reduce someone to subatomic particles, that's existence erasure? Since subatomic particles are smaller

Anyhow, I don't really see how this is EE, aside from that one statement, and considering there aren't any statements of it being beyond sub-atomization.

So if you reduce someone to subatomic particles, that's existence erasure? Since subatomic particles are smaller
It should actually be like this: lone molecules < atomization < sub-atomization < quarks/elementary particles < strings/energy (?) < body erasure < mind, soul and body erasure < concept erasure

Doesn't every ki attack potentially atomize ?
Yeah because nothing really makes the spirit bomb that different besides you need a pure hear to use it. And bounce it back (well expect kid buu)

Resistance to attack reflection for the spirit bomb?

A basic form of EE is destruction beyond vaporization etc. according to the VSBW profile. In the Buu arc we see Buu regenerate from vaporization, which is also mentioned in his profile:

So in order to kill Buu, you have to destroy his body beyond vaporization, which is what Goku did with the Spirit Bomb.

What do y'all think?

Edit: Buu is shown to turn into complete nothingness.

The narrator: ''At last Buu is eradicated. Every cell of his body is obliterated completely.''

Looks like I'm late, I prefer Super Genki-dama, which is Matter Destruction/Matter Manipulation, rather than EE, I think if I'm not mistaken the technique is atomization (?)

Back