• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Wright Way said:
Those abilities literally come from an author statement. You don't have any proof they work on the level you describe. Hense, No Limits Fallacy.
point taken @therightway

but arent the author always the correct ones anyway

The Wright Way said:
Those abilities literally come from an author statement. You don't have any proof they work on the level you describe. Hense, No Limits Fallacy.
Unfortunately, The Author and the captions for his instagram posts are the only source of info for feats.

Adem Warlock69 said:
Isn't Spinel 548 Megatons? so she can't OneShot The Cat?
No, she scales stupidly high above 274/317 Megatons (Either value is valid, and the 274 MT feat has a bit more upscaling) and by stupidly high I mean she one-shots characters who one-shot characters who fodderized characters who no-sell 274 Megatons (Rubies no-sold the 274 MT feat, characters on the level of Amethyst fodderize Rubies, Pearl could simultaneously blitz and one shot two Quartz Soldiers who should be comparable to, if not superior to Amethyst, Peridot could take a hit from Pearl [Only resulting in a bruised/swollen cheek] while Garnet one-shot Peridot, And Spinel is comparable to Garnet. Apologies if I got any of the scaling wrong)

I believe It came from Jasper tanking the core which is far superior to an Old Warship from around 6000 years ago which scales to 317 Megatons. So

317 Megatons=Old Gem Warship Core Explosion<<Gem Warships Core Explosion<<Jasper<<Spinel

Cartoon Cat seems to make Baseline Mountain Levels avoid him because he's far stronger than them.

I just read what it said on the profile and it says up to tearing it up.

Would this be a stomp because if Bad Luck is that bad then Spinel has no way of winning which is considered a stomp.

I think you guys are misinterpreting the statement. The statement is that the monsters of the THM have aura abilities that can range from causing bad luck, to causing rips in reality. Not that the bad luck is that bad, they are two separate abilities.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
I think you guys are misinterpreting the statement. The statement is that the monsters of the THM have aura abilities that can range from causing bad luck, to causing rips in reality. Not that the bad luck is that bad, they are two separate abilities.
rips in reality would probably slice spinel in half if i were you -_-ll

I read the statement yep If it's "Baseline" Bad Luck than Spinel should proceed to dance on, or Cartoon Cat eats some boulders.

The issue here, is that The Giants exist in a separate universe from Mall boi. So, we never know what could happen if a giant collided with the kitty. Cartoon Cat probably controls its body to make itself tower over the giants or SOMETHING.

EnnardTrap1987 said:
The issue here, is that The Giants exist in a separate universe from Mall boi. So, we never know what could happen if a giant collided with the kitty. Cartoon Cat probably controls its body to make itself tower over the giants or SOMETHING.
In that case cartoon cat controls its body to much much bigger and larger than spinel and it stomps on spinel.

When has it ever done that? (Also making itself bigger wouldn't magically make it over 7 times stronger, so it's attacks would still do very little, if any damage)

Cartoon cat has probability manipulation which causes bad luck, the only way cartoon cat could win is by spinel dying or something by probablity manipulation.

Assuming that his Probability manip does anything worthwhile like that would be an NLF as it has no feats of doing anything similar (Or anything at all really, As the only thing there is for the Probability Hax is a single statement), we're not even shown how it actually works, all we know is that CC has an aura of unknown size that can potentially cause bad luck on an unknown scale. The Probability Manip isn't even guaranteed to happen, so basing CC winning solely off of that wouldn't work

And even if the Aura is activated at least one of Spinels attacks are going to hit as it should just start off from above-average Bad Luck. Probability is a glass-canon mainly because of its one statement only explaining that it can be ordinary bad luck to breaking reality.

According to the Villians Wiki, it says he possibly eats his victims but we can't take that as canon in this fight.

One of the main problems with CC (And I suppose Trevor Henderson Mythos characters in general), is that their Powers/abilities have no actual feats so wecan't accurately gauge the Potency/use of them, the only thing we know for sure is that the characters have them (Usually via one or two statements and that's it), we have zero idea on how potent the abilities for any of the characters are or how they really even work (Other then a few basic details)

Back