• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
At the moment, likely Toby due to his calc putting at 9-A+. While he might be slower in movement speed, his reactions would allow him to dodge and catch ITSV Spidey.

I mean 616 does have 22 or so more years of experience, but seems to be far from his prime since he has been eating too much pizza.

616 is no longer on his prime. And while it is implied 616 was on the same situations as Raimi, it is not shown. He doesnt have any feats of having the same reaction speed as Raimi.

He may be out of his prime but he still shows as comparable if not superior to the rest of the cast so he shouldn't be that far off I vote inconclusive since neither can surpass the other

they are likely around the same class since 616 was small building level+ in his prime (around raimi's age) and is now At least small building level but the experience gap is pretty substantial (he has gone through essentially every version of spider-man or at least some part of a lot of versions for about 20 years longer than raimi) so he completely outclassses him in an extremely abundant amount which may be enough

i am leaning closer towards 616 or inconclusive

Shouldn't this also apply to the ITSV Spiderman because they basically still have the same feats with ITSV Spiderman still having more experience.

Back