• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spiderman vs Doomfist but Spidey wants to put some dirt in Doomfist's eye

Plot: Spidey delivers a pizza, was one minute late so Doomfist refuses to pay. Its Pizza Time.

Speed is equalised, both start about 50 metres apart (Doomfist was running away with the pizza.) SBA otherwise.

Fight theme:

PIZZA TIME: 2

POWER!!!!!!!: 1

Mr Aziz flips out: 0

Last edited:
Very, and evn if it wasnt its nowhere near good enough to just claim precog gg given how manytimes he got his ass kicked in all three movies

Voting Spider-Man for having really good agility, letting him dodge most attacks, which furthers it via Spider-Senses. He also has the ap advantage, so he can easily disarm him or just web him up. Class 25 vs Class 5.

1. Doomfist after just fighting for a few seconds was able to counter the agility of Tracer who can dodge attacks through and spam jumping through time as well as counter Genji's mobility so i dont see Spidey's agility being that big of an issue

2. Doom has the AP advantage, .23 tons vs .16 tons

3. Honestly im not sure why his webbing has that rating, it took dozens of webs to stop the train and even then almost all of them broke

Doomfist after just fighting for a few seconds was able to counter the agility of Tracer who can dodge attacks through time as well as counter Genji's mobility so i dont see Spidey's agility being that big of an issue
Because the Spider-Sense slows down his own view as well, adding extra reasoning for Peter to be able to dodge.

2. Doom has the AP advantage, .23 tons vs .16 tons
1.4x advantage is pretty minor, but it's something I guess.

And what exactly stops Peter from, oh I don't know, spamming it? And to say almost all of them broke is false, only a few broke at most. So Peter can easily just shoot a bunch of webs to restrain him. Only a few webs alone stopped a car.

Because the Spider-Sense slows down his own view as well, adding extra reasoning for Peter to be able to dodge.
So does Tracer's dodging, it increases the flow of time around her, making her perception vastly higher. Genji also has enhanced perception to the point that h can casually deflect danmaku

And what exactly stops Peter from, oh I don't know, spamming it? And to say almost all of them broke is false, only a few broke at most. So Peter can easily just shoot a bunch of webs to restrain him. Only a few webs alone stopped a car.
The fact that Doom wouldnt let him? I posted the video above, he only had four webs left out of the 20+ he shot. And yeah, four webs shot from four different angles against something slower than him, Peter wont have that luxury against Doom

IDK if you’re watching the same scene I am but none of the webs actually broke, the buildings literally have their frame break from the webs even.

I am watching the same scene. As the train is approaching the end of the track you see webs on both sides of the train snapping

They’re not snapping, they’re thinning because of the distance.

Edit: On second viewing they are snapping, but yet still manage to stop the train, don’t see why his rating should be removed

Not removed, just altered, it took dozens of webs to stop a speeding train, hell it took four or five just to stop a car

Doom can do the same thing on top of having experience fighting people who can do the same

Plus he has forcefields

Speed being equal doesn’t make someone shoot webs slower then somebody trying to rip them off one by one as he’s getting swamped by them.

Also, which people? Last I recall he hasn’t fought someone near his strength level aside from Winston Berzerker

No but it does mean he'll be moving just as fast and will be able to avoid them, plus again forcefields

Peter isnt near his strength level, hes weaker than Doom by a gap of almost 2x

AP and lifting strength aren’t tied together, if Doom is tied by the webs at all he is not breaking them.
Also does doom have any form of ranged attacks?

Back