• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, uh, he slightly phased an 8-C and you think that puts his skill with his powers above Raimi Spidey? He got one hit in, and this is when Giant Man was contending with everyone. Not the biggest feat.

He gave them a good fight when they were just trying to get away from him to get to the jet. Their focus was on containing what was obviously a child so they could get to their destination. Cap didn't take him seriously at first so Spidey got a kick in. Then Cap took him a little more seriously and contained him. (And Tony already said Cap could've "laid him out" had he wanted to).

Raimi Spider-man has shown time and time again that he's the better fighter, especially given their location in this fight (MCU Peter can barely web swing right now, his nervousness from heights and his inexperience gets to him too much).

Honestly I'm only humouring you in this debate for fun. It's already been voted upon that Raimi's Spidey would win.

I do not like that "logic" that Spiderman is 8-C, just because he "beat" to Giant-Man.

1-He took advantage of a weakness.

2-Giant-man knocked him out with an accidental blow.

3-He received help from Iron Man and War Machine.

Yeah, MCU Spidey definitely isn't Tier 8. I can say that much for certain.

I wasn't saying he was tier 8. I'm just saying that fasing, not beating but actually causing a tier 8 to stumble, is a much more solid feat than anything Rami has done. I honestly feel like you're strawmaning me right now.

No, it's not more solid than anything Raimi has done.

MCU Peter literally hit Giant-Man while Giant-Man was focused on everybody trying to take him down. Of course he got a hit in. Then Giant-Man just fell and accidentally knocked MCU Pete out.

It's honestly not a very impressive feat.

Anyway, MCU Spiderman was easily defeated by a super soldier and Shocker, so he's incredibly pathetic by the standards of a 9-A.(I do not think there is another 9-A that loses against MCU Spiderman.)

spoiler alert mcu spidey 7 raimi 3 cause mcu spidey has better spider sense according to infinity war and has hurt thanos a bit which is actually really good cause hulk also struggled with thanos. has shown better technique and skill in the movie too.

"Hurt Thanos a bit"

You mean those times he punched Thanos as hard as he could and the Titan barely even felt it?

Also, someone close this. This battle got concluded over a month ago.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
"Hurt Thanos a bit"

You mean those times he punched Thanos as hard as he could and the Titan barely even felt it?

Also, someone close this. This battle got concluded over a month ago.
I'd say make a new thread, these reasons are......

Lackluster.,,,

/shrug

The match is already added to their profiles. I mean we could request a removal, but...

I don't really care enough.

MCU Spidey couldn't even avoid simple ambush and get his ass kicked rather easily

Raimi Spidey keeps avoided surprise attack easily (also heightened his sense to slow his surrounding) and not getting KO-ed as easily, he is clearly much faster than MCU's, stopped a full-speed train with no apparent injury (watch MCU spidey getting dragged by a van and having trouble lifting an elevator with few people inside in Homecoming, this is clearly show the power gap between them), Raimi Spidey kicked big-bad asses with no additional technology aid and almost no help from other superheroes

MCU Spidey depicted a weaker Spidey to further develop and strengthen the character with the help of Papa Stark's wisdom and technology

Back