• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go through about 100 or so issues of Marvel and mark down all the feats without using any previous sources. Cause that's what ya just asked me to do lol
Yes, we had already done that on the files. Y'all ******* lagging behind.
Implying most skill feats go on the profile
???
He doesn't have combat speed amps unless I'm missing something, so I'm gonna have to say Grimgor can dodge the ranged attacks, and Grimgor beats the crap out of master planners lol
Tell me about how he dodges MHS+ projectiles
implying Grimgor can only dodge when he can get close considering Peter is willing to go h2h anyway.
Implying Peter can't just... move farther
Oh and also voting when the debate isn't even remotely close to being over is cringe lol

be Reaper

"lol im gonna make a vision match to annoy you" on discord

get shot down

make non-thematic spider man match instead coz know DnD will wreck him

post shit like
patiently waiting for the skill debate to initiate
Thanks Katarin lol

call others cringe

certified Reaper moment, fam

Not forever, mate.

plot armor, sweet
Considering his dodging is better then spider's offense lol

Implying anyone but Ultramarines have plot armor in Warhammer of all verses
Yes, we had already done that on the files. Y'all ******* lagging behind.

???

Tell me about how he dodges MHS+ projectiles

Implying Peter can't just... move farther

certified Reaper moment, fam
More like I am lol

As in, on a lot of profiles there are very rarely skill feats on it, I never said Grimgor himself had Witch sight lol

Here's a song for you! "🎵Make a crt~ a Content Revision Thread! Oh how lovely making one is~🎵"(AKA not on the profile to be faster then spidey lol)

Peter would just assume he can't fight Grimgor straight up? Why?

And it's fine lol, I just won't count an FRA train that started before many back and forth arguments went off lol

Considering his dodging is better then spider's offense lol
You haven't prven it, exept saying shit he 'he dodged a drizzle"
More like I am lol
smh
As in, on a lot of profiles there are very rarely skill feats on it, I never said Grimgor himself had Witch sight lol
You still haven't established what the damn trinklet is
Here's a song for you! "🎵Make a crt~ a Content Revision Thread! Oh how lovely making one is~🎵"(AKA not on the profile to be faster then spidey lol)
...It's because it's the most basic shit of all time to list, that everyone (except you for the sole purpose of having an argument) would be able to understand.
Peter would just assume he can't fight Grimgor straight up? Why?
Yeah, it's not like he has precog or something.
And it's fine lol, I just won't count an FRA train that started before many back and forth arguments went off lol
i mean your arguments are unelaborated or with no establishment. Honestly they're not even arguments imo, you're just making claims with no elaboration, and don't address anything i state, instead move onto next claim.

Like you'll have to count the votes because you're just terrible at refuting claims here, as opposed to like, them FRA training I feel

You haven't prven it, exept saying shit he 'he dodged a drizzle"

smh

You still haven't established what the damn trinklet is

...It's because it's the most basic shit of all time to list, that everyone (except you for the sole purpose of having an argument) would be able to understand.

Yeah, it's not like he has precog or something.

i mean your arguments are unelaborated or with no establishment. Honestly they're not even arguments imo, you're just making claims with no elaboration, and don't address anything i state, instead move onto next claim.
Refer to me saying I literally would have to buy the book it's in to give it to you, should I question every little thing you say on Spider-Man now? Make you get all of the feats like for skill not on his file? I could ask someone in the Warhammer Fantasy discord to get the scan, but at that point we'd be waiting for hours lol

You want the short explanation or the long one? Cause I've already given the short one.

You could also just write down "Higher with Web shooters" like everyone else does.

Precog that... actually doesn't work unless the enemy is faster? The ****? Regardless I could bring up Archaon(grimgor had no training or anything between keys) and his precog is kinda broken plus he has witch sight.

"With Spider-Sense, his reactions are Relativistic (However, the precognitive reactions only help in situations in which another character's attack speed is much greater than his or her combat speed, or in situations in which their combat speed is only slightly greater than Spider-Man's own)"

Like, what? What the shit is this?

Refer to me saying I literally would have to buy the book it's in to give it to you, should I question every little thing you say on Spider-Man now? Make you get all of the feats like for skill not on his file? I could ask someone in the Warhammer Fantasy discord to get the scan, but at that point we'd be waiting for hours lol
s m h

I'm closing this thread then, because your guy has poor proofing for everything, and you're making claims of 'it'll take hours/days"

Make this match again when you fix it
You want the short explanation or the long one? Cause I've already given the short one.
which doesn't properly work
You could also just write down "Higher with Web shooters" like everyone else does.

Precog that... actually doesn't work unless the enemy is faster? The ****?
That's for the combat speed amp derived from it actually
Regardless I could bring up Archaon(grimgor had no training or anything between keys) and his precog is kinda broken plus he has witch sight.
c6477a8f075a05f74c370f74df97b79b02fb89b29828d85fefa30a8442cfcc2d_1.jpg

those words have zero meaning to me because you just don't elaborate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back