• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
866817620245348412.webp

Doesn't seem like it does tbh, also sounds like a fucky speed feat that gets equalized
If Peter shoots one or a dozen web shots at Grimgor, they're easy as hell to dodge for him, either landing a hit is tricky considering Spider-sense exists though

Considering Katarin is comparable to or faster then Grimgor in speed? Nah.

Icicle rain is like... Idk, two hundred meters or three hundred per second at best. How's that gonna help him

does she have a profile?
Nah. Kislev isn't really high on our priority list for profiles, she just scales to or above like every other High 8-C fodder in existence for Warhammer Fantasy though with her magic being 6-C or High 6-C.
Icicle rain is like... Idk, two hundred meters or three hundred per second at best. How's that gonna help him
Being well above what Spider-Man yeets at people(to my knowledge anyway)

If Peter shoots one or a dozen web shots at Grimgor, they're easy as hell to dodge for him
..you're saying shit for saying shit, and you haven't equated ice rain feat to any realm closer to the seconds to hours feat.
either landing a hit is tricky considering Spider-sense exists though
+ Way of the Spider, which can incon a character who literally knew everything Spider-Man was gna do across the entire fight

"Considering Katarin is comparable to or faster then Grimgor in speed? Nah."
Prove her projetiles scale 1-to-1.

In general you recognise webshots will be MHS+ on the virtue f being far faster than Spidey, right?

..you're saying shit for saying shit, and you haven't equated ice rain feat to any realm closer to the seconds to hours feat.

+ Way of the Spider, which can incon a character who literally knew everything Spider-Man was gna do across the entire fight

"Considering Katarin is comparable to or faster then Grimgor in speed? Nah."
Prove her projetiles scale 1-to-1.

In general you recognise webshots will be MHS+ on the virtue f being far faster than Spidey, right?
Which 1: ain't on the profile and 2: that's just a reactions amp without further context.

Neat. I suppose it's probably incon at that point lol

Impress. Why the hell would her projectiles, her main form of attack that isn't just turning the opponent into an ice sculpture, not scale to her physical speed when it's consistent with literally every magic user in Warhammer Fantasy ever to have magic decently faster then them?

Spider-man being outdated? Shocking!

Actually, Grimgor tags people who use Witch sight, which even at a low level reads concepts for a ridiculously overpowered Anal prediction lol

Which 1: ain't on the profile and 2: that's just a reactions amp without further context.
Perception Manipulation (His Spider Sense slows action down to a crawl and says it allows him to think of jokes for what feels like hours)

Read the file. Also great job Reaper, he has speed amps. Wow.
. I suppose it's probably incon at that point lol
Nah your feat proof is still garbo
Impress. Why the hell would her projectiles, her main form of attack that isn't just turning the opponent into an ice sculpture, not scale to her physical speed when it's consistent with literally every magic user in Warhammer Fantasy ever to have magic decently faster then them?
Saying shit without proofing is fun right? Should do it sometime. Good job as well though, webs are still faster. He can't see shit before he even moves.
Actually, Grimgor tags people who use Witch sight, which even at a low level reads concepts for a ridiculously overpowered Anal prediction lol
Where is this on the file, actually?

Spider-Man also just can keep out of Grim's range basically forever with his way the **** better mobility, nevermind that he can just come up with plans to trick Grimgor's Below Average ass

**** it, listing vote for Spider-Man.

When your only course of action is "dodge" against a guy with speed amps, you're bound to lose

Perception Manipulation (His Spider Sense slows action down to a crawl and says it allows him to think of jokes for what feels like hours)

Read the file. Also great job Reaper, he has speed amps. Wow.

Nah your feat proof is still garbo

Saying shit without proofing is fun right? Should do it sometime. Good job as well though, webs are still faster. He can't see shit

Where is this on the file, actually?
Reactions amp, neat lol

Go through about 100 or so issues of Marvel and mark down all the feats without using any previous sources. Cause that's what ya just asked me to do lol

I CAN grab the Katarin feat in like a week or more once I buy the book and it arrives lol

Implying most skill feats go on the profile
Spider-Man also just can keep out of Grim's range basically forever with his way the **** better mobility, nevermind that he can just come up with plans to trick Grimgor's Below Average ass
He doesn't have combat speed amps unless I'm missing something, so I'm gonna have to say Grimgor can dodge the ranged attacks, and Grimgor beats the crap out of master planners lol
When your only course of action is "dodge" against a guy with speed amps, you're bound to lose
implying Grimgor can only dodge when he can get close considering Peter is willing to go h2h anyway.

Oh and also voting when the debate isn't even remotely close to being over is cringe lol

But witch sight is fucky and tagging someone who has it at all is a skill feat and a half, let alone winning against them. I can grab the feats though as I do actually have them on hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back