• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man vs. Danny Phantom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rivenx360 said:
spiderman due to way better speed

Spider-Man is only faster than the eye. Danny's subsonic, thus he's slightly faster, both are equal in reaction speed though since they have Hypersonic+ reactions.

Anyways I'd give this to Danny.

He's slightly faster, Subsonic>Faster than the Eye, not to mention stronger, 30 tons>10 tons and greater Destructive Capability. Plus he can overshadow Spider-Man if given the chance. Only thing Spidey has going for him is probably being smarter as he's a stragegist but I don't see how he's going to outlast Danny considering he can dodge most of Spidey's attacks through intangibility.

DeathBattleMike said:
Rivenx360 said:
Spider-Man is only faster than the eye. Danny's subsonic, thus he's slightly faster, both are equal in reaction speed though since they have Hypersonic+ reactions.

He's slightly faster, Subsonic>Faster than the Eye, not to mention stronger, 30 tons>10 tons and greater Destructive Capability. Plus he can overshadow Spider-Man if given the chance. Only thing Spidey has going for him is probably being smarter as he's a stragegist but I don't see how he's going to outlast Danny considering he can dodge most of Spidey's attacks through intangibility.
Spiderman has his Spidey Sense which boosts his reaction speed a lot

Thebluedash said:
DeathBattleMike said:
Rivenx360 said:

Spiderman has his Spidey Sense which boosts his reaction speed a lot
Yes this he'd been known to react to Light easily also with all the gadgets he has now I think Spidey's got it

DeathBattleMike said:
Rivenx360 said:

He pretty much just ended the debate.

Danny. Speed + Hax

Also, Spider Man has no defense against possession /anheroing with a shotgun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back