• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man VS Curious George

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhh...

No. Not good. Spider-Man is just punching a baby monkey in the face a lot.

Does George...even have a win-con? Because he is ten-times outmaneuvered here and massively outskilled.

Uhh...

No. Not good. Spider-Man is just punching a baby monkey in the face a lot.

Does George...even have a win-con? Because he is ten-times outmaneuvered here and massively outskilled.
This isn't 616 Spider-Man, this is Reign Spider-Man, who is like, a really old dude who hasn't done any superheroing in 20 years.

So mehhhh

Optional equipment can be restricted. Although nothing George has really matters?

i just realized the profile doesn't mention the spider sense anywhere. does this version just, like, not have it?

Oh, god, I just realized this is that really edgy Spider-Man who killed MJ via s*x thsnks to being radioactive.

so considering that his reflexes have seemingly dulled to the point where his spider sense doesn't even exist anymore, couldn't he just miss? especially since he's shooting from hundreds of meters away according to sba.

so considering that his reflexes have seemingly dulled to the point where his spider sense doesn't even exist anymore, couldn't he just miss? especially since he's shooting from hundreds of meters away according to sba.
...what the absolute **** does Spider-Sense have to do with his core reflexes, hell what does it have to do with his aim

...what the absolute **** does Spider-Sense have to do with his core reflexes, hell what does it have to do with his aim
that's not what i meant. i'm trying to point out that he's way past his prime at this point. it's not too unlikely for him to miss, especially from hundreds of meters away.

Ok, but spidey out skills, even when old. This is a baby animal with 0 combat experience. Peter skill stomps, and they have comparable power. Even with the speed, Peter has regen

Well this isn't as bad of a stomp as Scourge vs George, but then again Warriors has like no fair matches due to being 2.6 Kilojoules in a tier where Baseline tends to be a theme

Ok, but spidey out skills, even when old. This is a baby animal with 0 combat experience. Peter skill stomps, and they have comparable power. Even with the speed, Peter has regen
spider-man's regen isn't even combat applicable. also, george isn't as young as you think.

Well this isn't as bad of a stomp as Scourge vs George, but then again Warriors has like no fair matches due to being 2.6 Kilojoules in a tier where Baseline tends to be a theme
so when george gets upgraded to 1.2 kilojoules, he'll be stomping everyone, too? ******* poggers

spider-man's regen isn't even combat applicable. also, george isn't as young as you think.
It kinda is? Fights can last upwards to hours.
people have taken away joker's gun before.
People are dumb as shit then, those matches shouldn't be added. Remove 'em
also if we can restrict abilities i don't see why we can't restrict equipment
...we only restrict abilities if they're a tier higher. If the Webshooters were 3-A then we'd be able to restrict 'em

Also we can restrict Optional equipment, if you're referring to that.
no idea. the range on spider-man's web shooters is just listed as "hundreds of meters".
You're the OP. You can decide the range.

that's not what i meant. i'm trying to point out that he's way past his prime at this point. it's not too unlikely for him to miss, especially from hundreds of meters away.
Also don't make up weaknesses for a character when they haven't shown 'em. This should be known.

Mkay, with Athletic Human speed (7.7 m/s) Peter would take like 3 seconds to cross 20 meters. So he runs up to George and Thwips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back