• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man: The Amazing CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I noticed Spidey was severely lacking in his profile. In homage to my childhood hero, I aim to fix that problem.

Keep in mind, some of these will be adding onto abilities that are already on the profile.

Intelligence Additions
Can out-prep Doctor Octopus with a five dollar chemistry set in fifteen minutes. Can work with Reed Richard's to repair a ship from the year 3,141,592,653

Stamina Upgrade
Extremely high (Spider-Man is capable of holding his breath for ten minutes while weakened. Can go on for days without sleep and 96 hours of no sleep alongside a day without food. Capable of fighting for twelve hours straight. Continues to fight with a broken hand and ribs. Able to withstand days of torture with no water)

Base Spider-Ma

• Homing Attack (Can fire a shot that locks onto a Spider-Tracer, which is capable of following an enemy after teleportation)
The Other
AP Justificatio: *insert rating here* (Stated himself to grow faster and stronger)

Speed Justificatio: *insert rating here* (Compares his previous speed to being weighed dow)

Powers and Abilities:

Iron Spider
Keep in mind this doesn't need to be a New key and can likely be added into Spidey's "The Other" key due to him only using the suit in that era.

Powers and Abilities:

• Energy Absorption (By extending a piece of the Iron Spider suit, Spider-Man is capable of absorbing energy like a sipho and redirecting it back at his opponent)
Captain Universe

Notable Attacks/Techniques
Base Spider-Man:

• Stealth Suit: A suit created with Omni-Harmonic Mesh with wave bending properties, which can only be seen with a s0ecific earpiece and goggles. The suit even has a secondary mode to block harmful sonic frequencies.
The Other:

Iron Spider:

Captain Universe:

Optional Equipment
Might as well determine what's optional and what isn't.

• Optional Equipment: Spider-Armor Mark III, Spider-Armor Mark IV, Webware, Iron Spider Suit, Stealth Suit, Heat-Producing Exo-Suit, Anti-Sonic Inverter, Anti-Sonic Earplugs, Explosive Spider-Tracers, Spider-Mobile, Spider-Glider, Hydro-Spider.

@Yobo That CRT inspired this one, actually! I just couldn't believe his profile was so barren for a 50+ year old comic hero.

@Everyone Thanks for the support, peeps. Really.

No problem. DC and Marvel characters are really missing a lot despite having been around for longer than the ages of most of the wiki, for some reason.

I suppose that most of his seems fine. It is best if you ask the following members to comment here though:

Matthew Schroeder, Sandman31, Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot, Ryukama, Reppuzan, Shivansh Garg, KLOL506, Zensum, TheC2, Nether nine, Crimson Azoth, Eficiente, The Archdemon, Sera EX, Kepekley23, Huesito88, Yobo Blue.

Well, as I mentioned, this seems fine to me.

I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back