• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, it's not another "upgrade him to Low 7-C" thread, I'm just looking for 8-B. So, in All-New Inhumans #6, Spider-Man tanked punches from Collective Man. Collective Man had punched Spidey with the force of 1 Billion people and everyone in China. I calced it here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Ehnkr2beboh/Collective_Man's_punches. He does down scale a bit, as he was seeing quintuple, but it's not enough to warrant this feat being below 8-B.

I don't the calc is messed up, as it's pretty simple. Also, this isn't for base Spidey, it's just for Mark IV. The only characters that scale are Ghost, Red Goblin, Grendel and Superior Ock. I'd like him to be upgraded to 8-B (with AP being explained by scaling to villains), but I'll take "possibly 8-B". I don't think this will be too controversial, so hopefully we can complete it before the forum move.

We'll need to add a Superior Ock key for scaling purposes, and a Collective Man profile.

I have gathered all the scans for the latter, and the former is simple considering it's just Immortality added onto Superior Spider-Man Ock

What members should I message? I don't want to be a nuisance, so I'd like to only message the ones who specialize in street-low meta characters.

I mean if it's a joke it's a pretty random joke with no punchline, even if it isn't literal, he still admits he was considerably weaker than him.

^ This. Spidey may be in the samw ballpark, but he's nowhwere near on par with Collective Man AP-wise

Side question. What abilities would Superior Octopus have aside from Immortality?

Not really anything else, on a technicality he may have the same powers as base Peter due to being a modified clone of him, no?

Zark2099 said:
Not really anything else, on a technicality he may have the same powers as base Peter due to being a modified clone of him, no?
I think so, yeah. Most abilities but no precog, right?

We got the render and everything so we'll just add that key as this CRT completes

I looked into his one and only comic issue. I gathered some stuff here.

Immortality (Types 4 and 6. Can't be killed, as he has an endless amount of clone bodies that transfer his consciousness upon his death)

Sound Manipulation (Can produce sonic blasts from his tentacles that are calibrated for symbiotes)

• Interestingly enough, he says his suit is immune to Skein's powers. I have no idea what her powers are though so idk if this gives resistances of some sort.
All of the powers of Spider-Ma (States that his Proto-Clone body has Spider-Man's powers)

I might be wrong but I don't think he is resurrecting himself, he's just transferring his consciousness to an already existing body.

Quick question for those who might know.

Is there any reason to scale Superior Octopus scaling to 8-B? Keep in mind I'm not doubting it, I'm just extremly limited in knowledge when it comes to Superior Octopus feats-wise.

OK I'll go do it. Thanks.

Edit: I'll make it possibly 8-B because he downscales. Is that OK with everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back