• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man General Discussion

Adult Spider-Man >>>>> Teen Spider-Man
I mean he's Spider-MAN for a reason but still, Peter was loveable when he was a young teen in the comics, it was the 16 year old Pete people grew to love, and that love only got stronger as Spidey matured in the following decades.

Screenshot_20210924-142949_YouTube.jpg

Crazy how this is the 2nd strongest spidey on the wiki

From MHS+ to Subsonic that only could make a grown man cry
Honestly Subsonic seems a lot like wank considering how Spidey had to slingshot himself to the oscorp building at one point to get there at a reasonable time, he should be downgraded to Athletic Human, possibly Peak Human

Anyways. Finally, a Spiderman that surpasses Unlimited.

Also, I'm pretty sure Beenox Tasm has great feats, considering there are Spider Slayers, building sized worms that fire lasers, and more.

Honestly, i actually really liked the Ultimate Spider-Man show. Yes, the 4th wall jokes kinda ruin it for me but aside from that it was really enjoyable.

For me, the best Spider-Man shows are in this order from worst to best:

5. Marvel's Spider-Man

4. Spider-Man (MTV)

3. Spider-Man Unlimited and the 60s Cartoon

2. Spider-Man (Fox Kids) and Ultimate Spider-Man

1. The Spectacular Spider-Man

Honestly, i actually really liked the Ultimate Spider-Man show. Yes, the 4th wall jokes kinda ruin it for me but aside from that it was really enjoyable.

For me, the best Spider-Man shows are in this order from worst to best:

5. Marvel's Spider-Man

4. Spider-Man (MTV)

3. Spider-Man Unlimited and the 60s Cartoon

2. Spider-Man (Fox Kids) and Ultimate Spider-Man

1. The Spectacular Spider-Man
Man, Spiderman MTV ended on one of the most bitter endings of any super hero show.

Honestly MTV Spidey should be 8-C via scaling to Raimi Spider-Man due to the series being supposed to take place after the first Spider-Man movie
It was in the Raimiverse page for a while but people didn't agree with it

For me it's Spec > TAS >> 60s/1981/& His Amazing Friends >> Unlimited >>>>> MTV >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ultimate/Marvel's Crappy Spider-Man

The 60s and 80s shows have some pretty good feats overall. Doc Ock in the 80s one especially, he gets several upgrades for his arms and fights the 1982 Hulk at one point, though granted, Hulk stomps him (Ock still manages to restrain him for a sec).

Back