• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-man faces a fellow arachnid

@Drite For future reference, you should specify if Spider-Man has access to any optional equipment (like which suit he's wearing, or if he has vehicles). Also, you should specify which Low 7-C key for Spider-Man you're using. I assumed he's at base and not The Other.

Alright, time to get into the fight.

Ariados has a few things that Spidey doesn't resist, such as Statistics Reduction, Status Effect Inducement, and Darkness Manipulation (tho I have no idea how it works). It also has a way larger variety of attacks to use on Spider-Man than vice versa, so that's another thing it has in its favor. Also... How does one resist Martial Arts? O^O

Spider-Man's at 1.2 Kilotons and Arias is is comparable to 717 Tons, so a little below a 2x AP advantage for Spidey. He also resists a fair bit of what Ariados can do, such as Electricity/Fear Manip and Illusion Creation. He also resists the poison as well, depending on how potent it is. He also has his unique fighting style, of course, so it isn't like Spidey's gonna have too much trouble here.

I think his biggest advantage here is, you guessed it, the Spider Sense, webs, and intelligence. Unless Ariados can use attacks that are guaranteed to hit, I don't think it's touching Spidey whatsoever with his precog. The webs are just to keep Ariados still and wail on it, and it isn't breaking the webs any time soon.

Spider-Man takes my vote.

How does one resist Martial Arts? IDK XD, i just saw a mon with that resisting and i thought "Oh, that is fighting type" so i putted on the profile, but i might be wrong.

About the advantages, Spinarak also has webs, it even can sense who it is in his webs, since it kinda act like an second nervous system (Don't know how that work). The spider sense can possibly just alow him to dodge any high priority move, so there is that.

Though this seems like a stomp, since Spidy resist its main form of attack, poison and, by extension, the best status reducement of Spinarak (Venom Drench). I think that his resistances alone should make this a stomp, but i will count your vote.

I will keep in mind all of what you saided if i make another match for Spidy

@Drite Well, I think it just depends on how good Ariados' poison is. If it's just a standard poison or whatnot, then it's resisted pretty easily. I think Spidey's even resisted higher-end poisons, but I'd have to find a scan.

Also, don't worry. Spidey's profile was updated with a bunch of new stuff, so I don't blame you for not knowing lol.

Spiderman was trained by Captian America of all people, skill is at best negligible

Spiderman FRA

It just feels... oh i forgot that Spinarak has Disable, so i guess this can be valid even when this is one sided

I╠ ╠Âc╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠Âs╠Ât╠Âi╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âd╠Âe╠Âb╠Âa╠Ât╠Âe╠ ╠ÂS╠Âp╠Âi╠Âd╠Âe╠Âr╠Â-╠ÂM╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠Âw╠Âi╠Ân╠Ân╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠Â

Most likely, but i will only change this if others fill like this is a stomp.

Well, i can always create another match

Back