• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Speed Upgrade for RWBY??

Hmm...it's possible, but let's wait until the upgrades are done before we make any other changes. I also wanna see how powerful people think the Maiden of Autumn was cause she could be used to scale quite a few people.

Agreed, especially since this lightning is sky-to-ground (Meaning it's likely real lightning), and Em and Merc appear to dodge it from close range.

Although I can't help but focus on the fact that Mercury has robotic legs more than either this speed feat or the Fall Maiden's power.

Thebluedash said:
They dodged lightning huh? Should get it calculated first. Lightning speed varies.
I'm pretty sure the generally used value is 224,000 MPH, or Mach 294.

Yeah, he's listed as an opponent on the RWBY page, but he does have a point. For a lightning dodging feat to be accepted it should be calced first.

WeeklyBattles said:
Yeah, he's listed as an opponent on the RWBY page, but he does have a point. For a lightning dodging feat to be accepted it should be calced first.
Same here. TripleX6 does has a point about this needing to be calced first to be sure if it's MHS or not.

I would try to calc it but the site is blocked on my laptop

However, considering this RWBY I wouldnt get my hopes up

ImagoDesattrolante said:
Can I calc it first?
Even if blue already requested it, it may not come here in a while. So why not, plus its good practice

I was thinking that we could see what Imago got and compare it to what NF's got. You know, see which calc we could go for here, ya know?

SomebodyStupid said:
Don't worry, from what I can tell, RWBY is known for not having much power but having speed to make up for it.

I just hope this speed feat can be scaled to other characters, if it is an upgrade.

Okay, I'm temporarily locking this thread, as long as AP revision is going on. Should be a few days.

LordKill90908 said:
SomebodyStupid said:
Don't worry, from what I can tell, RWBY is known for not having much power but having speed to make up for it.
I just hope this speed feat can be scaled to other characters, if it is an upgrade.
Technically yes, basically everyone can be scaled

Back