• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Speed Of Light Dick Grayson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean perception speed? Because reflex speed would translate to dodging and moving at Rel speeds, which factors into scaling and combat speed.
This is hard to explain but when I say “reflex” I don’t mean they are constantly light speed. For example, the god in Record of Ragnaroc aren’t always at the same speed, they can get to high speeds by their techniques. I am trying to say something like that.

Well, if we saw any instances of Dick moving in tandem with the beams, it could be considered. If we don't see any, it's automatically aim dodging.

I also strongly think that it is aim dodging.

Should we close this thread?

Okay.

Also, I again apologise for being grouchy, paranoid, and unprofessional earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back