• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

spectrum question?

If the concept of spectrum is used to denote the dimensional hierarchy in any series, what would it be?

I don't understand the question, but I'm going ahead and say it probably entirely depends on what the series wishes to say by that

I don't understand the question, but I'm going ahead and say it probably entirely depends on what the series wishes to say by that
Basically, this is the explanation of the spectrum in Wikipedia, which I mean: Spectrum or spectrum is the state of infinite change of colors, sounds, electromagnetic waves, or other physical facts in a continuous continuum without being limited by a set of values.
what does it mean when said this to express transcendence

I transcend one character fictionally, another character transcends me fictionally and we do it at different levels, and there is said to be a spectrum for this situation.

Depends on what else the fiction explains regarding that. Aside maybe from there being multiple states, it means nothing on its own. Not all transcendence is tiering wise relevant and spectrum can mean a number of things.

Depends on what else the fiction explains regarding that. Aside maybe from there being multiple states, it means nothing on its own. Not all transcendence is tiering wise relevant and spectrum can mean a number of things.
The birth of the universe resembled the birth of stories. If the universe really is multiple stories, then there must be countless beings like me outside of it.”

“If so, there should be a spectrum,” said Bouichirou confidently.

“A spectrum? What’s that?” asked Akuto.

“It means they are divided into multiple levels. You could call it their story density. Think of them as having become stories to varying degrees.”

“And we’ve done so to a much higher degree?”

“We know that the world is fictional. Doesn’t that seem like a very high degree?’

Bouichirou’s comment brought something to Akuto’s mind.

The story of interference from outside the universe was centered on not perceiving the world as fictional. That was a story based on the assumption that one lived as only a single incarnation.

here is a hierarchy within a spectrum? Or is it a spectrum that emerges from hierarchy? does it matter which one?

So if I'm understanding your question correctly, I think what you're trying to ask is "is there a spectrum from any series that measures the dimensional hierarchy?" Or maybe what you're trying to ask is "is there a spectrum this community uses that measures the dimensional hierarchy in any series?"

If it's the former question, then I'm the wrong guy to ask because I don't really know. If it's the latter question then I think the tiering system that this community uses already takes into account dimensions; although a character can occupy an infinite range of points in between various tiers, if their infinitesimally precise point doesn't exceed a certain point (i.e. if it doesn't exceed 1A or 2B) then that will decide their placement in the "spectrum" that is called the tiering system.

Or maybe I just completely misunderstood your question, in which case feel free to clarify my misunderstanding.

So if I'm understanding your question correctly, I think what you're trying to ask is "is there a spectrum from any series that measures the dimensional hierarchy?" Or maybe what you're trying to ask is "is there a spectrum this community uses that measures the dimensional hierarchy in any series?"

If it's the former question, then I'm the wrong guy to ask because I don't really know. If it's the latter question then I think the tiering system that this community uses already takes into account dimensions; although a character can occupy an infinite range of points in between various tiers, if their infinitesimally precise point doesn't exceed a certain point (i.e. if it doesn't exceed 1A or 2B) then that will decide their placement in the "spectrum" that is called the tiering system.

Or maybe I just completely misunderstood your question, in which case feel free to clarify my misunderstanding.
1A says that a character must have countless characters like him for a certain reason, but he cannot see them. Then another character says that this is a spectrum and that countless individuals have levels and hierarchies among themselves and that they are fictional for him because he is so above that. I hope I have been explanatory. My English is very bad

It's no problem, English isn't everyone's first language (it's not my first language, that's for sure). Try asking your question again and I'll help you in the best way I can.

If you'd like, you can post your question in your native language as well and we can try to use Google Translate to get additional meaning if required.

It's no problem, English isn't everyone's first language (it's not my first language, that's for sure). Try asking your question again and I'll help you in the best way I can.

If you'd like, you can post your question in your native language as well and we can try to use Google Translate to get additional meaning if required.
Spektrum kelimesi bir hiyerarşiyi belirtmek için kullanılır seride bu belirtilen hiyerarşi de şöyle açıklanır : her birinin farklı hikaye yoğunluğu ve seviyesi vardır seride farklı hikaye yoğunluğu= aşkınlık çünkü birinin aşkınlıgı hikaye yoğunluğu ile belirlenir şimdi bu hikâye yoğunluğu hiyerarşinin bir spektrum olduğu söyleniyor . Spektrum birbiri ardına devam eden sonsuz bir değişme durumu olacağı için bu karakterler arası sonsuz bir hiyerarşiyi belirtmek için kullanılmış olabilir mi ? Yoksa bu sadece sayısız karakterinin birbirini ardı ardına aşmasını mı anlatır sadece ?

Ok I think I get a better understanding of what you're trying to ask, after running it through some translators. After reading through it, I think the answer to your question is "it can be used to denote an infinite hierarchy between these characters, if the spectrum is formatted that way." I don't think it means that there are infinite characters that surpass each other. Although this CAN happen technically, you almost never see this in fiction.

In Turkish (after running it through a machine translator): Bence sorunuzun cevabı "eğer spektrum bu şekilde biçimlendirilmişse, bu karakterler arasındaki sonsuz bir hiyerarşiyi belirtmek için kullanılabilir." Bunun, birbirini aşan sonsuz karakter olduğu anlamına geldiğini sanmıyorum. Bu teknik olarak OLABİLİR, ancak bunu kurguda neredeyse hiç görmezsiniz.

Translation 1: The word spectrum is used to denote a hierarchy. This hierarchy is explained in the series as follows: each has a different story density and level in the series different story density = transcendence because one's transcendence is determined by story density, now this hierarchy of story density is said to be a spectrum. Could it have been used to denote an infinite hierarchy between these characters, as the spectrum would be a state of infinite variation running one after the other? Or is that just about the way his countless characters surpass each other?

Translation 2: The word spectrum is used to denote a hierarchy. In the series, this specified hierarchy is explained as follows: each has different story intensity and level, different story density in the series = transcendence because one's transcendence is determined by story intensity now this story density is said to be a spectrum of hierarchy . Could the spectrum be used to indicate an infinite hierarchy between these characters, as there will be an infinite state of change that continues one after another ? Or is this just about the countless characters exceeding each other one after another? ?

Translation 3: The word spectrum is used to denote a hierarchy. This hierarchy is explained in the series as follows: each has a different story density and level in the series different story density = transcendence because one's transcendence is determined by story density, now this hierarchy of story density is said to be a spectrum. Could it have been used to denote an infinite hierarchy between these characters, as the spectrum would be a state of infinite variation running one after the other? Or is that just about the way his countless characters surpass each other?

Translation 4: The word spectrum is used to indicate a hierarchy in the series, which is explained as follows: each has different story intensity and level in the series because of the transcency of one's transcency is determined by the intensity of the story is now said to be a spectrum of this story intensity hierarchy.Could this have been used to specify an infinite hierarchy between characters because the spectrum would be an infinite state of change that continues one after the other?Or does that just mean that countless of your characters are going to get over each other one after the other?

EDIT: To clarify, there are two different kinds of spectrums. One is finite in total length but has an infinite range of points contained within, and one is infinite in total length, having no defined endpoint and stretching on infinitely instead. The spectrum specified in your story could refer to either of these, but either way it will be an infinite state of change that continues one after the other, so I think in either case the story refers to "denoting an infinite hierarchy between these characters" and does not refer to "an infinite amount of characters that surpass one particular person."

In Turkish (machine translated): Açıklığa kavuşturmak için, spektrumların iki farklı türü vardır. Biri toplam uzunlukta sonludur, ancak içinde sonsuz bir nokta aralığı vardır ve bir toplam uzunlukta sonsuzdur, tanımlı bir uç noktasına sahip değildir ve bunun yerine sonsuz olarak uzatır.Hikayenizde belirtilen spektrum bunlardan herhangi birine atıfta bulunabilir, ancak her iki şekilde de birbiri ardına devam eden sonsuz bir değişim durumu olacaktır, bu yüzden her iki durumda da hikayenin "bu karakterler arasında sonsuz bir hiyerarşiyi ifade etmek" anlamına geldiğini düşünüyorum ve "belirli bir kişiyi aşan sonsuz miktarda karakter" anlamına gelmez.

Last edited:
Ok I think I get a better understanding of what you're trying to ask, after running it through some translators. After reading through it, I think the answer to your question is "it can be used to denote an infinite hierarchy between these characters, if the spectrum is formatted that way." I don't think it means that there are infinite characters that surpass each other. Although this CAN happen technically, you almost never see this in fiction.

In Turkish (after running it through a machine translator): Bence sorunuzun cevabı "eğer spektrum bu şekilde biçimlendirilmişse, bu karakterler arasındaki sonsuz bir hiyerarşiyi belirtmek için kullanılabilir." Bunun, birbirini aşan sonsuz karakter olduğu anlamına geldiğini sanmıyorum. Bu teknik olarak OLABİLİR, ancak bunu kurguda neredeyse hiç görmezsiniz.

Translation 1: The word spectrum is used to denote a hierarchy. This hierarchy is explained in the series as follows: each has a different story density and level in the series different story density = transcendence because one's transcendence is determined by story density, now this hierarchy of story density is said to be a spectrum. Could it have been used to denote an infinite hierarchy between these characters, as the spectrum would be a state of infinite variation running one after the other? Or is that just about the way his countless characters surpass each other?

Translation 2: The word spectrum is used to denote a hierarchy. In the series, this specified hierarchy is explained as follows: each has different story intensity and level, different story density in the series = transcendence because one's transcendence is determined by story intensity now this story density is said to be a spectrum of hierarchy . Could the spectrum be used to indicate an infinite hierarchy between these characters, as there will be an infinite state of change that continues one after another ? Or is this just about the countless characters exceeding each other one after another? ?

Translation 3: The word spectrum is used to denote a hierarchy. This hierarchy is explained in the series as follows: each has a different story density and level in the series different story density = transcendence because one's transcendence is determined by story density, now this hierarchy of story density is said to be a spectrum. Could it have been used to denote an infinite hierarchy between these characters, as the spectrum would be a state of infinite variation running one after the other? Or is that just about the way his countless characters surpass each other?

Translation 4: The word spectrum is used to indicate a hierarchy in the series, which is explained as follows: each has different story intensity and level in the series because of the transcency of one's transcency is determined by the intensity of the story is now said to be a spectrum of this story intensity hierarchy.Could this have been used to specify an infinite hierarchy between characters because the spectrum would be an infinite state of change that continues one after the other?Or does that just mean that countless of your characters are going to get over each other one after the other?
it felt like it could go to 1A +

İchiban ushiro no daimaou
Which character from Ichiban Ushiro No Daimaou do you think belongs in 1A or higher?

Or do you mean this universe as a whole is on the 1A level or higher?

The Versus wiki already says that Akuto Sai is at the 1A level, if that's what you were going to suggest. Or do you think a different character should be on the 1A level?

Last edited:
Which character from Ichiban Ushiro No Daimaou do you think belongs in 1A or higher?

Or do you mean this universe as a whole is on the 1A level or higher?
There are countless 1As in ichiban ushiro no alwaysou, and they have a transcendent fiction hierarchy, but I thought that countless 1A could be in a spectrum of 1A +

So are you suggesting we add a new 1A+ tier (or a new 1A+ rank) for Ichiban Ushiro No Daimaou?
I actually wanted to ask if the 1A + stage comes from here. because even the weakest archa type extra universal deity is 1A, indicating that they have hierarchies and that the upper tier exceeds the lower tier and is unattainable. The explanation of this phenomenon as a "spectrum" brought me the question: the meaning of the spectrum is the state of infinite variation one after the other. Doesn't this show that the hierarchy of story intensity is gone forever? Which brought me the question whether 1A + could be a success for ichiban.

Well that's certainly an interesting question. I assume here that 1A+ is the same thing as "High 1-A | High Outerverse level." I never watched or read Ichiban Ushiro No Daimaou so I don't know if I'm qualified to try to discuss the tier placements of their characters, but I will say that if a higher tier "1A" character is so powerful that even normal 1A are unable to reach their power level, then it will probably count as a "high 1-A" level character. Refer to the tiering system rank criterias for more specific details.

But my question to you though, is 1A+ the same thing as "High 1-A"? If the answer is "yes" then yes that character will probably count as 1A+.

Someone who's more qualified than me to discuss Ichiban Ushiro No Daimaou would be able to better talk with you about whether or not some of their characters will go into the High 1-A tier. That person is not me though, unfortunately.

Well that's certainly an interesting question. I assume here that 1A+ is the same thing as "High 1-A | High Outerverse level." I never watched or read Ichiban Ushiro No Daimaou so I don't know if I'm qualified to try to discuss the tier placements of their characters, but I will say that if a higher tier "1A" character is so powerful that even normal 1A are unable to reach their power level, then it will probably count as a "high 1-A" level character.

But my question to you though, is 1A+ the same thing as "High 1-A"? If the answer is "yes" then yes that character will probably count as 1A+.
1 A + and high 1A are not the same things, high 1A is a state of completely exceeding 1A +.

1A + is the infinite hierarchy that emerges after the outversal. High 1A is to overcome this infinite hierarchy and be outside of it.

Okay that makes sense, I understand now.

The problem is I think creating a 1A+ tier is probably making it too precise, and maybe a little redundant. 1-A only defines the minimum criteria required to qualify for that tier; if we say a character is 1A, it doesn't mean they're precisely and exactly 1A, merely that they meet the requirements to be 1A but can excel higher than the minimum standards described by 1A. So 1A+ seems a little bit redundant because it's basically saying the exact same thing as this. If a character exceeds the minimum criteria to qualify for a certain tier, but doesn't exceed enough to go to a higher tier (i.e. isn't excellent enough to go to "High 1-A"), then it's generally not worth making a whole new tier specifically for that because again it's already redundant with 1A.

To put it simply, if the only criteria for 1A+ is "they demonstrate powers that are stronger than the ones demonstrated in 1A", then pretty much every character already in 1A will be put in 1A+ then because the two are just so similar.

If you're serious about making a 1A+ tier, then you're probably better off talking to someone who can better consider whether or not this should happen, i.e. someone who manages the tiers. If you can make a good enough argument then you can probably make it happen, but as it stands I'm not the one in charge of managing the tiering system, you'd have to speak with someone else about that.

Okay that makes sense, I understand now.

The problem is I think creating a 1A+ tier is probably making it too precise, and maybe a little redundant. 1-A only defines the minimum criteria required to qualify for that tier; if we say a character is 1A, it doesn't mean they're precisely and exactly 1A, merely that they meet the requirements to be 1A but can excel higher than the minimum standards described by 1A. So 1A+ seems a little bit redundant. If a character exceeds the minimum criteria to qualify for a certain tier, but doesn't exceed enough to go to a higher tier (i.e. isn't excellent enough to go to "High 1-A"), then it's generally not worth making a whole new tier specifically for that because again it's already redundant with 1A.

To put it simply, if the only criteria for 1A+ is "they demonstrate powers that are stronger than the ones demonstrated in 1A", then pretty much every character already in 1A will be put in 1A+ then because the two are just so similar.

If you're serious about making a 1A+ tier, then you're probably better off talking to someone who can better consider whether or not this should happen, i.e. someone who manages the tiers. If you can make a good enough argument then you can probably make it happen, but as it stands I'm not the one in charge of managing the tiering system, you'd have to speak with someone else about that.
Making the hierarchy of archetypes 1A + will make Akutoyu High 1A because Akuto sees archaea types and their spectrum as a fiction

I think that making this form of Akuto High 1A will raise its other forms to a higher level in High 1A.

Akutoyu is already in High 1-A tier. He is not in 1-A, but in a tier higher than that.

He doesn't need to be moved to "High 1-A," because he is already in "High 1-A."

I was wondering if his 1A switch could also be High 1A
Well, I don't know the answer to that question. I never watched or read Ichiban Ushiro No Daimaou so I don't know Akuto's powers very well and whether they could be ranked higher or not.

You'll probably have to talk to someone who did read or watch Ichiban Ushiro No Daimaou and see what they think of it.

Well, I don't know the answer to that question. I never watched or read Ichiban Ushiro No Daimaou so I don't know Akuto's powers very well and whether they could be ranked higher or not.

You'll probably have to talk to someone who did read or watch Ichiban Ushiro No Daimaou and see what they think of it.
If this spectrum issue was addressed in the past, I don't know what was decided, but it seems to me that it might be possible.

It might be possible depending on what the story says about this, but you'll have to discuss this in a new thread with people who know more about this than I do. If I were you, if this thread doesn't get a response within a few weeks or so I'd start a new thread in the "Content Revision" section (https://vsbattles.com/forums/content-revision.11/) and discuss a rank change for Akuto's 1-A form with people in there.

In the meantime though, I unfortunately can't do much more to help you than this because I never watched or read Ichiban Ushiro No Daimaou. I can only wish you the best of luck in finding people who you can talk to about this subject matter. Good luck out there.

Back