• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonkitt

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if this verse was at 9-A, but I still think we should look over some feats just to be sure. I've gathered (and will likely gather more) some feats that I think should be considered.

Rhino makes a crater after falling from the Bugle.

With a throw, Rhino destroys a large piece of the road.

Rhino takes down a decent portion of a building just by charging into it.

Spidey and Rhino tank a large parking lot building thing collapsing on them. It should be noted that multiple walls were busted through the fight on this building, but the structuve mainly stayed in tact. The beginning of this video shows off the building in it's entirety.

Electro tanks an explosion.

Spider-Man gets blasted with a huge lightning bolt from Electro. (As a side note, I would like to say that Electro literally calls his lightning "lightning" so we know its legit for MHS speeds and such)

Electro makes an explosion.

Electro falls in a pool, causing nearly all of the water to get shot out of it. (Full size of pool is easy to find in this link)

Spider-Man tricks Shocker into collapsing a building in on himself, which Shocker does shield off briefly with his vibrations before succumbing to the rubble.

Spider-Man gets bombarded with multiple Goblin Bombs.

Norman Osborn flies into multiple Goblin Bombs, which go off. By the end of the episode, it's revealed Norman survived.

While Spidey manages to escape a good number of explosions, he is eventually hit by one, and several more explode on him, destroying the inside of a factory.

Spidey swings a wall into the ground, leaving a huge hole in the ground.

So, yeah, there's a mountain of decent feats here. Thoughts?

A small calc of the first Rhino feat got me 8-C results, I can take a look at the rest and compile the ones I can do in a blog post

The pool feat is really good but seems like an outlier, I got 8-A results which is over 500x higher than Rhino's feats.

Ah, makes sense. A cool feat nonetheless, but none of these feats seem to be pointing to MCB anytime soon.

I'm not sure if any of the buildings collapsing thing could be calced and the other explosions where too small to yeild any result over 9-B.

Is there a reason that other building collapsing feat cannot be calc'ed? Is there not enough shown on screen for it to be properly calc'ed?

If it can be calced, it's probably going to be 9-B or low 9-A. While the building collapsing could be 8-C, having that fall on him won't equal him taking 8-C energy. Spider-Man is small compared to the building, so not all of that energy is hitting him. Instead he's being pushed down by parts of the roof which isn't impressive.

To calc it I'd need to find the speed the roof is falling at, it's volume/mass, and then find the surface area Spider-Man takes up in comparison to the roof.

That's far to complicated for what's shown and it probably won't be good.

That's fair. Considering we have the fact that Spidey scales to Rhino and Goblin, and Spider-Man has tanked the same kind of bomb barrages that Norman has, would you say a Building Level bump is fair, or no?

If my calc is accepted, I see no problem with 8-C.

Norman survived that which scales to his durability, Spider-Man can hurt Norman with his punches and he's taken hits from Rhino.

Um, why did only Spider-Man get upgraded and not the characters who scale to him i.e. Everyone in the verse?

Zark2099 said:
Um, why did only Spider-Man get upgraded and not the characters who scale to him i.e. Everyone in the verse?
I'm updating their profiles as we speak.

Also, this means that Spectacular Mysterio vs MCU Mysterio is technically valid now.

Is getting kicked in the balls a weakness? Same logic here. It's not like he has Achilles's Heel or something

Fair enough. I think that should be it then. Hopefully, we can do the same for 90s/Unlimited Spider-Man in the future since his tiering doesn't have too much solid proof either.

Thanks again to the both of you for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back