• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Speaking up to add some notable characters from Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

Is there a way we can get either Sora Shiunin or Shun Kurosaki their own VS profiles here?

If so, what can we do? If not, explain why.

Cause I really do feel at least one of the two deserve their own place here.

Full view Shun-2
Sora-charimg

Yobobojojo said:
Oh, I was doing a ARC V respect thread, but it fizzled out because I couldn't get any calcs
damn, is there a way we can get it back up? like maybe have some of the mods take a look at some of the episodes where their feats were featured?

You'd have to use the calculation request, in which, in all honesty, I hate to be the one to say it, but is nearly entirely monopolized by the HST.

You can try to calc yourself, or try to befriend a calcer, but a lot of the calc stuff right now is focused on bleach in particular.

Yobobojojo said:
Well, I'll see if I can dig up my scans, though if anyone has anything they want in particular they're free to post.
Good luck, man, cause I'm kinda busy with other stuff right now :/. I'll try to contribute whenever I can spare time, though

Yobobojojo said:
All the feats on YouTube are in heavily sped up AMV's, which is part of the issue.
try downloading the full episodes and try to work with that....it's a bit more tedious, though

Oh wow, I just noticed how much we're missing here. Don't monsters shatter each other with normal attacks anyway? Also, Satellite Cannon Falcon would scale to a lot of duelists durability.

https://youtu.be/gLwOZVzoNuU

Seems to have utterly vaporized Chaos Giant and the stadium

ExodusNexus said:
Oh wow, I just noticed how much we're missing here. Don't monsters shatter each other with normal attacks anyway? Also, Satellite Cannon Falcon would scale to a lot of duelists durability.
https://youtu.be/gLwOZVzoNuU

Seems to have utterly vaporized Chaos Giant and the stadium
oh, that's at least Building Level physical damage

and you got to remember what the Chaos Giants did back when the Xyz Dimension was first attacked. They seem to deal Multi City Block Level destruction, I think.

Building - Multi-City Block level is pretty consistent ap wise, the issue is the lack of durability feats tbh

Though this thread reminds me, I have to add a few stuff for the manga yugioh pages (The millenium items are immune to each other, with the exception of the millenium eye) also a Pegasus page.

Kinda off topic, but does anyone have any official confirmation of the anime yugioh timeline? It got pointed out to me that the original dimension in Arc-V might not be where all the series originally take place iirc. Also, the solar eclipse feat for Zorc may have used cinematic timing, need to check that stuff.

Question: does Z-ARC's feat of merging the universes count as AP only, or can it also be lifting strength?

DMB 1 said:
Question: does Z-ARC's feat of merging the universes count as AP only, or can it also be lifting strength?
That's a good question. I think it technically can, though the feat is still very vague with the scaling, imo.

I mean, we give some characters Immeasurable Lifting Strenght by sustaining 4D or higher realms or other structures.

Z-ARC's sheer presence was merging the 4 dimensions into one, and they had to defeat him to turn everything back to normal.

DMB 1 said:
I mean, we give some characters Immeasurable Lifting Strenght by sustaining 4D or higher realms or other structures.

Z-ARC's sheer presence was merging the 4 dimensions into one, and they had to defeat him to turn everything back to normal.
That's true. I'll leave it up to you, then. I don't think it should hurt to add it at all.

Back