• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spawn vs. The Spectre

"it's a stomp, it's a stomp"

but whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Well I'm sorry but that wall of text is 95% explanations and 5% abilities

You people should give me more reason why this is a stomp besides telling me to "look at the profile" because I don't see much that bypasses Spawn's Low-Godly besides a few abilities

I was asked to close this thread, due to that it is a stomp.

Alright, Ed just wants to know exactly why it's a stomp before it's closed, Ant.

Gonna re-open this and ask for an explanation for why it's a stomp real quick. Both of these guys seem to have really big abilities? And literally no explanation was given. I'm confused as well.

Wait everyone. I'm going to revised Spawn 2-A powers and abilities, so please wait for a bit. We can do this after that was done.

I don't see anything stomp worthy, Specter has some incapacitation options, but Spawn could kill him before that.

Wait, Spawn doesn't have Non-Physical interaction.

Spawn doesn't have non physical interaction, so I don't see how he'll manage a hit on a ghost. Plus The Spectre could just easily regenerate from him trying to kill him, and cut off Spawn's Regenerationn with his magic, or curses. Money on Spectre.

If Spectre doesn't stomp, he wins extremely easily thanks to his regen and regen neg, plus Spawn doesn't have NPI.

Okay but you're missing the point. With at least a few of these base powers (dunno the context of how he uses them) you wouldn't actually need to hit a target. Like you could easily incap and kill with abilities without hitting the guy.

Back