• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
God Spawn is Low 1-C. Gotta use either Divine or King Spawn.
What they said but if Divine or King is used its almost certainly a hax stomp. Spawn has almost no resistances listed while Sonic seems to resist everything (unless layers says otherwise since I don't know how many each one has)

What they said but if Divine or King is used its almost certainly a hax stomp. Spawn has almost no resistances listed while Sonic seems to resist everything (unless layers says otherwise since I don't know how many each one has)
But if Spawn is Low 1-C then he would stomp.

Spawn has almost no resistances listed while Sonic seems to resist everything (unless layers says otherwise since I don't know how many each one has)
If it's Divine then this ^

I think this will be an easy hax win for sonic
No vote yet though, I'll wait to see if anyone can think of some good options for a Spawn wincon.

I disagree. Spawn resists a decent amount of hax, I say (it says he resists Mind, Soul, Time, BFR, Existence Erasure, and Telepathy on his profile, just to name some)

They probably won’t mean much though

Back