• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So. Like I said. Spawn has more ways to kill, and has a better chance to kill. Human durability. I'm uncertain of Monika's ability to kill Spawn. I am absolutely certain of Spawn's ability to kill Monika.

Mr. Bambu said:
So. Like I said. Spawn has more ways to kill, and has a better chance to kill. Human durability. I'm uncertain of Monika's ability to kill Spawn. I am absolutely certain of Spawn's ability to kill Monika.
no, she has no body, her dura is usless, and can come back after being killed, give me a way for spawn to kill her

Monika can erase spawn from existence, is non-Corporeal, back up data, mind control. Spawn can't really do that much.

The post states incapacitation is viable. I'd count killing her human form as incapacitating. And reality warping is kind of being downplayed here, but uh... well. The general consensus here is that Monika would win. That's fine. It's just... from my perspective, it is hard to see her winning agains Spawn's abilities.

Mr. Bambu said:
The post states incapacitation is viable. I'd count killing her human form as incapacitating. And reality warping is kind of being downplayed here, but uh... well. The general consensus here is that Monika would win. That's fine. It's just... from my perspective, it is hard to see her winning agains Spawn's abilities.
but, she is capable of making copies of said body.... and is capable of deleting her world whitout a body

And Spawn defeated God and Satan, people capable of creating universes. I don't really see your point.

Mr. Bambu said:
And Spawn defeated God and Satan, people capable of creating universes. I don't really see your point.
she destroyed at least 4 of them and neither were noncorporeal beings who could nosel another 2cs abilitiesl

If you mean that she isn't really incapacitated, I'd argue that yes, she is. She stopped functioning for a time after her initial deletion. Not to mention that this lends credence to my idea that only the body is erased in the act of existence erasure- even though the player deleted her, her mind sitll existed. So.

You know. I'm still convinced of my point.

Mr. Bambu said:
If you mean that she isn't really incapacitated, I'd argue that yes, she is. She stopped functioning for a time after her initial deletion. Not to mention that this lends credence to my idea that only the body is erased in the act of existence erasure- even though the player deleted her, her mind sitll existed. So.

You know. I'm still convinced of my point.
no, she willingly erased herself, she could talk with you right after ralking with you. when the other girls were deleted they lost theyre exictence, as shown by yuri and natsuki, and sayori in 2c form was incapable of surviving an erasure

She was erased by the player.

She resisted being erased by the player. That's how she still could talk even after you erased her file.

"Resisted". She was torn on screen to glitchy pieces.

Mr. Bambu said:
and she had a several minutes long conversation with you, and then reloaded the game, and defeated anotther 2c character, your point

That should've erased her from existence. The fact that she was still able to maintain herself in the game, even in the form of glitchy pieces, shouldn't be taken lightly

AFAIK non-corpreality doesn't counter mindhax. Even if it does, he also has reality warping which is specifically stated to be a counter to non-corporeals

Starryknight200 said:
AFAIK non-corpreality doesn't counter mindhax. Even if it does, he also has reality warping which is specifically stated to be a counter to non-corporeals
ir CAN. not always, whats hes best reality manipulation feat?

Non-Corporeality doesn't counter mindhax at all. That has never been a thing around here.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Mr. Bambu said:
and she had a several minutes long conversation with you, and then reloaded the game, and defeated anotther 2c character, your point
That 2-C character was defeated purely because of surprise, inexperience, and of course, storytelling. Its an instant kill to wipe out a 2-C charcetr with 10-B durability? Whot? Oh dearie me.

So your arguments so far.

"Monika wiped out a 2-C character who has her exact same powers but also is able to resist the same powers and this isn't plot armor because...?"

"Monika can be non-corporeal despite the fact that reality warping would easily trump that especially on Spawn's scale"

"Monika can wipe beings from existence except clearly something remains behind but, wait, she can resist that apparently. That isn't on her page and really this should be on a content revision board, but still. Also, it is impossible for Spawn to regen from that despite being explicitly stated to be able to respawn if his consciousness exists somewhere, which their existence erasure has been shown to do."

I'm just trying to point out what's wrong with these arguments. Saying Monika beating Sayori means she could beat Spawn is sort of a bad argument altogether because... think of it like a weapon. If you have a gun and you are an expert with it, you are still 9-C. Giving an exact copy of that gun to a child is gonna make that kid 9-C. But you're still going to win. You know what to do with it, and if you want to shoot the kid and the kid doesn't wanna shoot you, then chances are you'll hit first. Since they aren't wounded in DDLC, just gone until someone decides to bring them back, then... you know. Spawn did it the opposite way. He WAS the child. He got his skills ages after God and Satan and beat them both. So Spawn defeating two 2-C characters experienced in their skills vs Monika surprise killing one 2-C character because of lack of experience... doesn't tell me anything, really.

Also, may be wrong here, but iirc Spawn can regenerate due to Necroplasm? Been a long time but I do seem to have an inkling of that.

(beg your pardon for the child thing, if you're sensitive, just couldn't think of an example with better ideas. "some guy" vs "kid" and all that.)

Gonna unfollow this because I'm not interested in it anymore. But from what I can tell, Spawn would win in almost any scenario. Spawn, low to mid difficulty.

monika has human dura in her base form, its asif you were saying fllowey gets oneshottted by X cuz he was oneshotted in geno run, it doesent work

and to your points:

she erased sayori from exictence who scales to her, they arent exactly the same and she was more experienced.

give me any proof of that, a feat or something, and she can still make a new chr file to come back

no, she STATED that she made backups just in case because they were friends . when she erased them for good in the ending none of them remained and only MONIKA was conscius. not sayori , or natsuki, or yuri

Back