• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Seems so.

Looking at her profile, her powerset looks straight outta Undertale, so I'm not all that surprised by the popularity anymore...

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Seems so.
Looking at her profile, her powerset looks straight outta Undertale, so I'm not all that surprised by the popularity anymore...
eh, shes pretty much flowey made into yandere

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Seems so.

No wonder~

But yeah she is getting spammed a lot

Hey as much as I love it when people discuss the overuse of the characters in the match-up as opposed to giving their take as to who would win, can you guys give your take as to who would win?

Spawn as stated above.

But to add on to the Undertale talk, the DDLC dev heard from a friend that it was similar to his plans for Monika and actually avoided playing it while he made the game to try and avoid being influenced by it.

Spawn should take this for the reasons stated above.

wow, Spawn finally has a match that he can win against, about time.

You guys kill me.

This is the reasoning you're all are agreeing with?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
spawn via superior hax
I wasn't even paying attention until just a moment ago, but this is ridiculous. We don't even normally count votes that are this vague.

And I've checked the count. This is quite literally the only vote for Spawn that isn't "Spawn FRA" or something to that effect.

If Spawn's reality warping is good enough to somehow harm a non-corporal, then he has a chance. Otherwise Monika just says "Lol you can't hit me", and erases his file.

These votes for Spawn are mainly unjustified. the only argument I've seen is "Spawn via superior hax" which is not even the case. Monika easily bypasses Low-Godly. Added onto plot manip, Spawn probably is not winning.

Yeah, him having superior hax is blaintly false, really.

My vote goes towards Spawn. He possesses reality warping powers and just generally a diverse enough moveset to counter Monika. Monika could potentially erase from existence, but... a human durability opponent should be easy enough. Not to mention that Spawn is "At least 2-C" and not "Likely 2-C".

My vote goes to Spawn.

Additionally, Monika's existence erasure only affects physical forms- her consciousness remained behind even when she herself was erased, and the other girls in the series were able to be recovered. So... Spawn's Low-Godly could viably counter that.

Mr. Bambu said:
Additionally, Monika's existence erasure only affects physical forms- her consciousness remained behind even when she herself was erased, and the other girls in the series were able to be recovered.
she created copies of theyre consciusnes, and she was above time. non of the minds of other girls minds were able to even recall anything exept sayíori, who was also above time

ALRF said:
"Likely" doesn't affect the AP of a character though.
Fair. But my point still stands. The other aspects of my argument for Spawn are still there. I don't consdier the "Likely" thing an argument, but others seem to. SO might as well throw it in to get it shot down, yes?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Well no. Sayori's memory came from access to President of the Literature Club. So in theory the memory was there, just... locked away, of a sort.

Spawn can't even touch Monika since she is non-Corporeal. Only thing he can do is mind hax. Human dura means nothing if he can't touch.

Mr. Bambu said:
Well no. Sayori's memory came from access to President of the Literature Club. So in theory the memory was there, just... locked away, of a sort.
proof? she become fourth wall avare and could look in the data, where the first run could be seen, as proved by her knowing what you did with the other girls

Back