• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spawn discussion thread

I think Spawn should also have a key for the comic where he lost his powers, but still held his own against a bunch of demons with only his skills when he was an assassin

Dangai Ichigo said:
Shouldn't Base Spawn get two keys between his start as a Hellspawn and post his Metamorphisis ?
I think pre-Spawn during earlier issues was like, Tier 8 or something. I'm not sure though.

EnnardTrap1987 said:
Also, an Omega Spawn key or profile would be neat.

I think a separate profile makes sense, since its non-canon
Yeah I always thought an Omega Spawn needed his own profile.

Yeah Omega Spawn could use his own page But I think there should be at least more spawn character pages

Like what about Sam and twitch as well as the other hellspawns?Like Dark Ages Spawn,Medieval Spawn,and She-Spawn both Nyx and Jessica Priest. Also I am suprised you guys never added Chapel.

Like adding Tremor from Spawn,Billy Kincaid,Jason Wynn,Bludd,Godsend,The Dsicple,and many others like Heap.

In the current spawn comics Cyan is now a teenager and goes by her alter ego msiery.

https://imagecomics.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Spawn_Characters

I mean Spawn had a lot of characters and comic book series.

We need to expand the spawn universe on to this wiki since it doesn't feel complete and spawn also and video games as well as guest appearances in soul caliber ii and mortal kombat 11

Gamma Venom 567 said:
We need to expand the spawn universe on to this wiki since it doesn't feel complete and spawn also and video games as well as guest appearances in soul caliber ii and mortal kombat 11
There references made by MK Spawn about Soul Calibur although it is more of a reference...Although it is a reference in a quote about him and Scorpion already being on other dimensions, along with Scorpion himself recognizing Malebogia and Spawn himself already had met Batman

There references made by MK Spawn about Soul Calibur although it is more of a reference...Although it is a reference in a quote about him and Scorpion already being on other dimensions, along with Scorpion himself recognizing Malebogia and Spawn himself already had met Batman

Point is spawn verse needs more characters from each media like look at all of the video games,hbo Show,and even the movie along with the comic boo characters

Well they are normal cops so yeah do what you want.

Also needs to add billy Kincaid,overtkill,the freak,bludd,godsend,the disciple,thamuz,the curse,cy-god,Jessica priest,nyx,and the other hellspawns and villains spawn faced.

Zamasu Chan said:
Gamma Venom 567 said:
Also
Anyone want to read the Spwan comics online?

https://***************.to/Comic/Spaw

Because you guys can.
Thank you soooo much.
no problem here are a list of spawn comis and spin-offs

Curse of the Spaw
Spawn: The Dark Ages
Hellspaw
Spawn: The Undead
Spawn: Annuals
Spawn Action Figures
Spawn: Godslayer
Spawn: Blood Feud
Spawn Bible/The Book of Souls
Spawn/WildC.A.T.S
Medieval Spawn/Witchblade
Spawn: The Impaler
Spawn: Fan Editio
Spawn: The Movie Adaptation
Spawn: Simony
Spawn & Batma
Sam & Twitch
Sam & Twitch: The Writer
Violator
Violator vs. Badrock
Cy-gor
Celestine
Angela & Glory
Angela & Aria
Angela
The Adventures of Spaw
Case Files: Sam & Twitch
Spawn Kills Everyone and it's follow up mini series Spawn Kills everyone 2.
Medival Spaw/Witchblade 2018
upcoming Misery comic book series
upcoming Sam and Twitch
True Decetive mini-series

Building, Spawn said most of the guns he had could level up small buildings based on his experience working with them and his own personal analysis against Cyborg foes

Does anyone else wanna help? I'm working on a revised draft for Spawn's profile and a cosmology blog.
Sure, I can probably help (tho might take a bit of time). What do you need?

Also, wouldn't it be better to create a revision group to split who covers which issues and stuff?

That seems rather disrganised ngl.

Why not split it in a way that one of us cover 100 issues, another cover 100 issues of cosmology relevant stuff only. So it's done in a way that's actually doable
Yeah, that. Sorry, I was at work when I said that.

Back