• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spamton gets a phonecall (Spamton Vs. Ghostface)

After receiving a phonecall from someone unexpected, Spamton finds himself in potential danger.

Spamton (Base) Vs. The Ghost (Dead By Daylight)

Both 9-B, speed equal.

Fight takes place in the alleyway around Spamton's shop, meaning there are many piles of trash and trashcans scattered around.

Ghostface has one hour of prep time, as well as his full arsenal.

Spamton: 7

Ghostface:

Last edited:
Tbh I expected it to lean in Spamton's favor given the immense AP/dura advantage, but I can do Neo and remove prep if needed. Would Spamton's ability to directly harm souls not be a counter to Type 8?

Last edited:
Type 8 is coming from a 3-A with soulhax of its own, so I don't think so.

Does Ghostface have any notable haxxes?

This might end up being incon if The Ghost has no way to harm Spamton, and The Ghost gets resurrected every time Spamton kills him.

Looking at his profile, he has a passive fear aura that creates panic in people, which is amplified as he gets closer. Spamton does have the range advantage though, so keeping distance is an option.

Leaning a bit on incon, Ghostface doesn't have the AP and range, meanwhile Spamton can just overwhelm him with danmaku from afar thanks to superior AP + soulhax while the Entity continues to resurrect him.

How does Mindbreaker work? It induces exhaustion according to Ghostface's profile, but how effective will it be here?

Leaning a bit on incon, Ghostface doesn't have the AP and range, meanwhile Spamton can just overwhelm him with danmaku from afar thanks to superior AP + soulhax while the Entity continues to resurrect him.

How does Mindbreaker work? It induces exhaustion according to Ghostface's profile, but how effective will it be here?
Mindbreaker only works when they're doing certain tasks

Also if I recall correctly, the immortality is not combat applicable. It's simply from the killers being dead or having life-threatening injuries and still killing without a problem. That as well as The Entity's ability to kidnap people even if they're dying or dead

Mindbreaker only works when they're doing certain tasks

Also if I recall correctly, the immortality is not combat applicable. It's simply from the killers being dead or having life-threatening injuries and still killing without a problem. That as well as The Entity's ability to kidnap people even if they're dying or dead
Immortality (Types 1 & 8; Killers have an importance of collecting food for The Entity, and will be resurrected by it should they be killed)

Immortality (Types 1 & 8; Killers have an importance of collecting food for The Entity, and will be resurrected by it should they be killed)
Oh yeah, and one more reason why it isn't combat applicable, The Entity is known to torture her killers should they fail at their task and getting killed is technically a failure. This is notable in Trapper's case

Now that I think about it, I don't think I've seen a killer getting killed in a trial in-lore so I'm not even sure about the resurrection part

If it's non-combat applicable then I'm going for Spamton since Ghost has no answer to getting soulhaxed to death and has an AP disadvantage.

Assuming it's not combat applicable then I guess I'll vote Spamton as well.

Wouldn't Ghost's fear aura and statistic reduction, mixed with his stealth and hour of prep, mean that he has a chance?

Ghostface has a chance with his abilities and his preparation to use everything in his power to stop Spamton, but he’d get ultimately over powered by Spamton’s AP advantage, Danmaku, and his attacks that directly damage the soul.

Back