• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spamming SU vs MTG, you can't stop me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is...strangely thematic.

Both were created to serve a vastly more powerful being

Both kept the peace in a world divided by war and intergalatic/planar conflict.

Both served to protect humans from the a far stronger threat in the multiverse.

I had too, I am sorry.

Pearl

Avacy

Starting Range: A few dozen meters and Avacyn is flying.

Setting: Innistrad

Speed is equalized.

Current Pearl Request
300px-Mtg avacyn the purifier by namesjames-d9u8bwq

Well, Pearl seems to outclass her a bit in every category, plus she's probably a lot older than Avacyn so she'd have more experience, I'll vote for Pearl for now.

Also you should probably add the SU verse and Magic verse tags to get more people to see this.

Avacyn wins via being 4-A ovo

When tiers are specified, isn't avacyn AP stomped? She's probably baseline 6-Bish.

She can fight and defeat super ancient demons and other foes along with her being basically the only reason humans on innistrad aren't extinct, so idk about that still gap.

Wait, if it's on innistrad, can Avacyn get pearl stuck in the Helvault? Obviously she can't do things like ask sorin for help, but are we assuming that's still around, or is this after Liliana broke it?

Pearl has thousands of years more combat experience as well as far better battlefield control and can make holo-pearls that are all the same AP as herself

Avacyn is also thousands of years old herself, as are many of the threats on innistrad she purges. Since sinssdidn't specify she's also 4-A and stomps via that clearly a legit vote

What's Pearl's AP like? The other SU character was 6-B+, so if that's who she scales to then the match isn't very fair.

That may be an AP stomp then. Avacyn should be like baseline 6-B, but as of now is >>>6 teraton.

Also for skill she fought Sorin, who's far older and more experienced than Pearl. While Sorin for a while didn't want to kill her because she was his favorite creation and he wanted to see if he could salvage her, later on into the fight she started to actually hurt him and force him to just end her quickly by undoing the spell he cast so long ago to create her, which shows that she was able to threaten him.

I'd also like to point out, Pearl may be able to create a copy of Avacyn as she has created Holo-Connie's before, meaning she can do more than just duplicates of herself.

Avacyn took sorin quite a lot of effort to create, and was something even he couldn't just do on the fly (part of why he didn't want to kill her at first), so I'm not sure about just copying her like that. There's also how Pearl already knows Connie and all. Familiarity would help in thst.

However this is still probably an AP stomp.

That wouldn't really make it a stomp, that'd just be a win. From what I've seen pearl doesn't even clone spam that much and avacyn's no stranger to fighting huge groups at a time. The difference in AP does make it a stomp though, and as such I guess I'll close this.

Unless avacyn is 4-A in which case I will reopen because it is ok when my character is winning the match ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back