• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spam pages vs Blank Pages

Spam pages are obnoxious to read. Blank pages are neat and tidy and anybody can understand them. If they were forced to battle, I would argue that spam pages simply try too hard to explain why their character can't be beaten, when the mere act of explaining your character's capabilities is giving them limits that they can't surpass. Empty pages are scary because they have no limits. They could be literally anything, or literally everything. So I give the win to Blank pages.

I say this as the original creator of EMPTY.

Lasatar said:
Spam pages are obnoxious to read. Blank pages are neat and tidy and anybody can understand them. If they were forced to battle, I would argue that spam pages simply try too hard to explain why their character can't be beaten, when the mere act of explaining your character's capabilities is giving them limits that they can't surpass. Empty pages are scary because they have no limits. They could be literally anything, or literally everything. So I give the win to Blank pages.
I say this as the original creator of EMPTY.
Blank pages are the opposite of neat and tidy, they are completely blank, thus, they are weaker than below shit tier, however, Spam pages are worse, so Blank pages win

Seol404 said:
Blank pages are the opposite of neat and tidy, they are completely blank, thus, they are weaker than below shit tier, however, Spam pages are worse, so Blank pages win
Blank pages are actually the most neat and tidy pages, since there is nothing you can put out of order or mess up with.

Copetan said:
Seol404 said:
Blank pages are actually the most neat and tidy pages, since there is nothing you can put out of order or mess up with.
this

Copetan said:
Seol404 said:
I guess thats true, but at the same time, they are the definition of low-quality bs

Yellowpig10 said:
i see blank pages basically as endless voids, and endless voids are usually OP
I see them as things that have literally no powers at all, aka the weakest characters on the wiki

Seol404 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
i see blank pages basically as endless voids, and endless voids are usually OP
I see them as things that have literally no powers at all, aka the weakest characters on the wiki
i see the opposite, i see them more as entities then characters

Well they have nothing on the page, so they have no powers at all

i don't see it that way, i think of them as passive destruction, once again, they are blackholes, endless voids so powerful they were sucked into their own void

Fair enough, although I think we can both agree that they beat spam pages

Back