• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spam page reports thread

Megamangohan

CHAD mango
Joke Battles
Administrator
If You REALLY believe there is too much spam on a page and you think that spam should be lessened to signifigant degrees, Please Report here.

Me and Rodri reduced a massive amount of spam pages, we cleaned up over 20 pages

Goosethehonker said:
Welp The Spam is now dead no more of those infinity^infinity^infinity^infinity^infinity type of characters
Yup, they where cancer anyway

TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Russian Naruto said:
4Chan Shitler I find it funny but it's a bit spammy
That's the Joke-1
That's the Joke-1
Freak kitchen - Nobody´s laughing
What would we even remove from it though (And don't say the Bee Movie script, because viewing that part of the page is entirely optional)

Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Russian Naruto said:
That's the Joke-1
That's the Joke-1
What would we even remove from it though (And don't say the Bee Movie script, because viewing that part of the page is entirely optional)
It isn't optional on the mobile version.

Crabwhale said:
Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Russian Naruto said:
That's the Joke-1
That's the Joke-1
Why?, does the mobile version not have tabs?

Seol404 said:
Crabwhale said:
Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Russian Naruto said:
That's the Joke-1
That's the Joke-1
Why?, does the mobile version not have tabs?
It doesn't, Its like theres no tab, its like viewing Edit Mode where the pictures are stacked on top and you scroll to see the next

Why does anyone use the mobile version then? thats sounds incredibly inefficiant

Back