• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Space Upgrade (Her tears were my light)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not really controversial, but here we go

So, Space currently have her lift strength rated like this
''Lifting Strength: At least Multi-Stellar, likely far higher (Her tears alone are stars)''

Which is true, yeah, she can create stars like crying, but her Lift Strenght should be better and this is the reason:

She embodies ''Everything'', but that ''everything'' was previously an Infinity sized Darkness/Void/Nothingness

So, her lift strenght need to change from ''at least multi-stellar, likely far higher'' to ''at least multi-stellar, likely Infinite'' or just straight up infinite

and space range need to be upgraded to high universal, as she embodies everything that previously was an infinite void

Last edited:
853440520440250378.gif

Why is her lifting strength not just straight infinite and why won’t it be after the upgrade. She is literal the entirety of space itself, that the whole point. And she moves and jumps around constantly, so she can support her own weight.

eh, idk the verse so i can’t be sure that “something” in that context = everything,

following to see what others think

I think this looks fine? But if her tears alone are star sized would this not imply that she has Large Size?

I think this looks fine? But if her tears alone are star sized would this not imply that she has Large Size?
She should have infinite size actually, as she is literally "everything", which was previously an infinite size nothingness, but i didnt know which large size is Infinite size

Large size shouldn’t even just be implied. She is existence, literally, when she dies space is destroyed because she is space. She’s the size of the universe by default, I have zero clue why our profile forgets that half the time.

Large size shouldn’t even just be implied. She is existence, literally, when she dies space is destroyed because she is space. She’s the size of the universe by default, I have zero clue why our profile forgets that half the time.
The profile was way worse before me and others touched in the verse here, we are turning it better

She should have infinite size actually, as she is literally "everything", which was previously an infinite size nothingness, but i didnt know which large size is Infinite size
Probably :

Type 8: Characters the size of or larger than a universe or even a significant part of it (such as the observable universe). Characters that fully correspond to this level are not very common, but also include those who are one with the universe/universal space-time continuum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back